1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking to Suck and Get Fucked

tbehring
Near Dulles Airport and want someone to cum over and do me.

Lookingnewbie
Nice load.

tbehring
Thanks. Wish you guys were closer to do me good

tbehring
I do need a warm mouth and stiff cock in my ass. Bring it here

michael84
For my NOVA men

Interests:

M-M-F Threesome
my man and i want a bi couple or bi guy and bi gal or 2 bi males at the same time. the point is i want to watch my man get fucked doggie style then i want to suck some big titties on bi gal and we both get fucked. then me and bi gal 69 each other while we get fucked in the ass, then i want bi gal to sit on my man's face and ride his tongue while he's laying on his back getting fucked and i'm sucking bi guy's dick and turn to suck bi gal's big bouncy titties. sound fun? so many positions... so many role plays... contact us . coming to dallas? cum with us!:-P
Black Men With White Transgender
Don't mind A bbc, was forced to suck a my first bbc, right after I had just been face fucked by a friend I met. Who then made me suck and deep throat his friends bbc while he fucked me for my first let him and made me take that bbc also,getting fucked by both my first time giving up my girly anal virginity to both of them. As they turned me into a sweet girly slut
Anal Bottom
What gorgeous photos of men and women getting fucked in the ass. amber and I both enjoy having our asses fucked by all. It's even better when you have a cock to suck or a pussy to eat as you are getting fucked.
Sloppy Seconds
I too would love to suck the cum from a freshly fucked cunt. Then suck the cock that just fucked the cunt. If he got hard again, he could fuck me in the ass.
Getting Dominated
Straight submissive male dreams of master to make me a sissy doll and suck you off put me in stockings and pantries at the club pass me to others being gang fucked by 3-5 studs getting ass fucked til I cum asking strangers if I can suck them being a submissive sissy bitch t pantries and being passed around at gay clubs and sex parties to suck dick at adult clubs while being watched P
Gang Bangs
I love to get gang fucked..it is hot I just lay there and suck and fuck....I spread my legs and get my face fucked by cock.I loved to be passed around..I wish I could get 4 or 5 dicks..to fuck me..and cum in my ass,pussy and mouth..I live in tucson..I will let you gangfuck me..bi men welcome...I want to watch you suck cock.