1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. So horny and wet and hard

Interests:

Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
Years ago I lived near interstate 5 and I used to play at the rest stops, truck stops and at several Vista point area's. Between Fresno and Paterson, this was always fun and I hocked up with lot's of horny guys. Truckers, travelers, cal trans workers all horny guys looking for a roadside Cock Sucker. Anytime of the day but late night and early morning was the best. On somedays I would  spend hours cruising all the stops. Sucking off many horny guys at the rest stops that had glory holes , that's where I started sucking off horny truckers. But the nastiest and the best was the off ramps and on ramps and where all the horny truckers would park . That where looking to get there cocks sucked. So I would park behind the trucks , and walk up the off ramp until I would find a trucker . Standing between his truck and trailer with his hard cock in his hand stroking it until I would stop and drop to my knees . And get a big hard cock fucking my throat Until I had a mouthful of cum. While the whole time car's and trucks were about thirty feet away,racing down the interstate. While I was getting my hungry mouth fucked so hard that sometimes it would make me cum!! Laughing
Big Cocks
:-P ooooh yesss....big hard cock (meaning more than 8") fucking me hard, or even DP or TPing me...ooooh yessss...I can never get enough of that...any horny big dicked guys out there what wanna get fucked hard by a white BBW that knows how to make u feel in heaven?!? email me...
Men That Want To Suck Cock
seems crazy that its so hard to find someone to suck off occasionally. Its great to get a hard, horny cock in your mouth and enjoy it while it enjoys you! Anyone nearby?
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I have not been sucking cocks for very long, maybe two years, but I certainly enjoy having a guy strip down in front of me with either a limp or hard cock. I enjoy being able to get his dick rock hard by licking his shaft and balls with a little nip here and there before teasing his hot horny cock head. Once I get started sucking, I go slow and get him to lean back and relax. It will not take very long for him to shoot his hot cum load into my mouth if he is horny enough. Have had a couple that it took me about a half hour to get them to orgasm and fill my mouth with their hot load. I don't stop sucking as soon as they blow their loads. I will hold their dick in my mouth until it is fully limp and all their cum is drained out of its shaft. Don't always need someone to suck mine, just enjoy seeing, feeling and sucking a nice hard throbbing cock until it can't take it any longer and gives up its cum load.Would love to find several guys in the Hammond, Louisiana area to get together with and have orgies with or just to let me suck them all dry....the more the merriet.
Bisexual MMF
Im so horny my cock is so hard thinking about lick hot wet pussy finger it taste lick the clit while i am have a hard cock fuck my tight ass hole .
Straight Men Sucking Cock
It has been my experience that once a Straight Man has enjoyed a hot 69 fondling, tasting and sucking a buds cock he will always love and continue to 69 and clean rimming with his hard horny buds loving a bud's hard meaty cock!!!