1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Getting stuffed! Who loves it ?!?

dume2me
I'm with you - getting my butt opened up with a big, thick is absolutely amazing! In between real s I use my regularly to make sure I'm ready for the real thing.

onecuriousmwm
I love it. I'm very vers but when the mood strikes I want it thick and deep.

luvtitsndicks2
Mmm love to get fucked by big monster cock 😍

Carolina690
Mmm id love for someone to stuff me

Truckingcdd
Looks like fun,hope to try getting stuffed and stretched soon

VersatileSilverFox
My girl loves DVP. Says there's nothing else like it. Would love to fill her ass while another guy stuffs her pussy. Better yet, get her airtight. Especially while I'm getting fucked.

floppy2
My first time getting stuffed the guy used a butt plug to open my hole. It was a great feeling especially when he pulled it out and inserted his cock into my ass. He fucked me so good. I love the butt plug and I love a hot cock inmy ass.

monaohio
I love getting stuffed by a long thick cock filling my ass with cum

Interests:

Stuffed Animals
Love stuffed animals
Stuffed Animals
LOL, I'm looking for beastiality & all they have is stuffed animals. That's hilarious.
2 Cocks In 1 Ass
I want my ass double stuffed. Hosting now in Medford! Anyone interested?
Footjobs
I would love a footjob from another man, big wide soft smooth, stuffed in my mouth, smothered under 'em Hug
Bisexual Singles
IAM LOOKING FOR LESBIAN WOMEN IN THE SALT LAKE CITY,UTAH AREA .IAM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WHO LOVES ANIMALS &LOVES HORROR MOVIES& I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WHO LOVES CUDDLING ON THE COUCH WATCHING MOVIES&IAM ALSO LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WHO NOT AFRAID TO BE HERSELF AND IS WILLING oTO TAKE RISKS .Kiss
Anal Gaping
I have stuffed everything imaginable up my ass including the fat end of a baseball bat. So I've gotten to get a good gate at times what I really want is two cocks in my ass at the same time