1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. A Link to say goodbye

jachat7
I have enjoyed my winnings here from the Easter Hunt; Thanks Admin!

I have noticed through my reading and viewing posts here for the last few weeks that some of the folks I would like to see more of or contact are no longer member's here. With that being said and my own pending end draws near, I would like to say good bye for now and would encourage others who are leaving or ending their memberships to BP comment here as a wave to the rest of us who cannot see or hear from you any longer. Your posts were great, there were some awesome Forum threads that got started years ago, with those members no longer around; so, post your good-bye's here before you leave, like I am.

This is one of the few sites I have been on where I can truly share my sexual feelings, I am in the closet, plan to die there I suppose. I love pretty much all the cock and some of the pussy pictures, I also enjoyed reading the Forums and commenting on how other people had their first sexual experience, whom I found a lot were like me at about the same age. Some of the topics (taboo) like "Red-Wings" were a bit tough for me to get into, but that is just me and my preferences.

All-n-all though the Admin have set up a very good online place to be. Each member pretty much has their own site within a site. Each page can have our likes and dislikes, photo's, etc. I as a member can read it all without being charged more than the membership. So again, good site. C-ya all later at some point.

jachat7
Bye all.

iLoveCouples
Thanks for your post. I am unclear...Are you dying? Or is your membership ending?

Marcy
Thanks for sharing some time with us!!! We will always be happy to welcome you back anytime you decide to pop back in. Good luck with future endeavors and very happy life to you!!
Hedonistic
Membership expiring very soon also. Good luck all, and have fun!
If anybody close to York, PA is looking for some friction I'd like to share...

relaxandenjoy
Come back soon!

Interests:

All Girl Sex Party
Any bicurious in Los Angeles who wanna link up and explore
Couples With Bisexual Men
Love taboo link to tied forced cocksucking
Fencing
Anybody else into fencing (as in the sport, not chain link or picket)? Épée fencer here.
Bisexual Sex Group
I wanna arrange a group in ohio and or Pa,anyone in those areas lets link up!
It's uncommon knowledge that 4:20 in its good form and in its bad form are linked. Adolph Hitler's birthday is the same date used for most hemp festivals. The sinister link between these two though is that laws passed by the US government torward drug users, resemeble what the Nazi's put Jewish citizens through before WWII.
Cunnilingus
I'm a 100% LESBIAN! So u know i enjoy eating PUSSY, all day, any day, whereever!!! LOL I love wrapping my woman's legs around my neck and diving in w/ my thick wet tongue. I love making her call my name as i tongue fuck her passionately and then wildly! Mmmmm (i feel my mouth watering up as i type this) So goodbye ladies and gentlemen, (i must go dive tongue first into my womans' pussy)