1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. BDSM Dinner party in Naples FL

SubmissiveRobert
Wish I could attend.

sassyv4u
If only I was closer!

bisexual14u
I'm just curious what/who do you consider a "Low Life Crowd" ???

StuartCpl
We live close enough and do want to attend. We are new to BDSM but are curious.

Interests:

Adult Parties
I operate Lingerie dinner parties at my home in Naples Fl. check out my page
Shemales With Big Cocks
I'm looking for a pretty shemale around Naples Florida. I will be very grateful and generous please contact me if you live near Naples or Fort Myers
Sissy Slut Training
i am a sissy slut in need of trainning i would love to be ordered to dress as a maid for my mistress on a night that she was throwing a dinner party for about 50 of her closest friends i would be made to serve ordervesand drinks and to see to her guest every need and desire i'm getting wet just thinking about it
1 Man 2 Women
My Dom and I are looking for a girl to come join us for some sexy fun, we are well into BDSM, I love being tied up, would live a girl who would like to join my master in dominating me, but we are happy not to include BDSM if the right girl comes along x
Coed Masturbation Parties
Sounds Like Fun! Let's Get Some Discussion Going . . . Has Great Possibilities, , , , Maybe A Toy Party ? ? ? A Pajama Party ? ? ? Or A Come As You Are Party ? ? ? . . . . . :)Hug:KissKiss:)
Brothels
I went around the world twice in 1967 and 1968 in the US Navy, and I have been in brothels from Hamburg, Germany and Naples, Italy and Colombo, Ceylon to Lorezo Marquez, Mozambique they are sorrowful places where women work to survive in an unkind world. It is not like the happy hooker these are desperate people. I was there in some of these places because besides sex you can also buy weed, but i was scared to touch the women for fear of whatever disease they might be carrying. Even in Modern Hamburg where the prostitutes are seen by a doc each day, they service up to 50 sailors from the 1000 ships that dock there every day you can be right behind a guy who is spreading aids wherever he goes Even though they always use a condom, I've had one break in Naples . happily, my dick didn't rot and fall of but you never know Wink my advice is to stay away from these places and find a nice perv-ette to tickle your fancy and not a pro that's my story and I'm sticking to it |8B