1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking to meet guys for fun in TN.

Hungrycocksucker
Looking for guys in TN. that love to get sucked!

Truckingcdd
I'm in Davidson overnight
changed
where at in tn.

Interests:

M-M-F Threesome
i would love to meet a guy who i could enjoy this activity with often. i think 2 guys together is so hot.....i mean sizzling hot. i like tall slender guys. any tall slender guys in florida who like bbw's who would want to do this, give me a hollerKissHug
Bisexual Guy
Hey bi guys want talk dirty to each other an trade pics. If close enough maybe meet. I'm virgin that wants a guys penis in my ass. An video as jizz leaks down butt cheecks.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
my ultimate goal is to meet a tall slender guy who is bi and to have as a life partner (re: no marriage).........i love bi guys.........i want to meet someone who wants to enjoy all aspects of sexual exploration. i would love to be part of a mmf or mfmf experience KissHug:-P
Adult Theaters
there's an adult theater in Biloxi where I am willing to meet people (with prior arrangement only mind you). It's been renovated since Katrina and has a better projector, Quite a sexy place. I have met and fucked a guys gf there as 5 guys looked on. That was totally hot...esp when she sucked my cock and let me cum on her tongue. OUCH!
White Guys Getting Fucked By Black Guys
I am a white guy in Ozark, Alabama that wants to meet a couple of nice clean disease free young black guys for sex. I like one- on- one sex, threesomes with me in the middle, and i think that i would like to take on 3 guys at the same time being fucked by all three in a row. I would like to have at least one black guy over 2 or 3 times a week for sex. Get in contact with me and lets get started.:)
Bisexual Fantasy
Hello to all bisexuals and gay men my name is Dennis and I am into both the sexes I get along very well with the guys and the females who are into bisexual male bottoms, If you are interested do stop by my profile and take a look and see if you will be interested in meeting with me, In Philly or surrounding areas I can host or I can come to where you are... Just say hello and lets meet soon off line... Hey guys how many cocks can I find in Philly that want to cum on my ass at 1 time interested let me know...