1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cock play

Interests:

Bi-Curious Men
Would like to meet and play with a sr. cpl.Watch as you play/we play with her.When you cum i would like to suck your cock and balls and clean her pussy.Or we could play wiith my wife or we can play as 2 cpls.And have fun with them . We suck our cocks and clean out their pussies. Would like a 60+ cpls.height weight no problem.BI>.Kiss
Bisexual Cowboys
I Are One ! Come play with me. . . . ;) Getty-Up . . . . .:-P Take a Mustache Ride in the Clean Air of Enchanting New Mexico, "Where the Deer & Antelope Play. . . . . . . Play! Play! Play! Be Happy:)
Forced Gangbang
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more.
2 Or More Men For 1 Woman
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more. Hug
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more. :-PKissHugFlower
Bisexual Gangbang
I have a TG gf that is pre op and bi. She is a bottom and likes her ass fucked. She has a phat cock and I want a dp. I love to suck cock nipples plus lick pussy and ass. We are cool and laid back. We play cards against humanity. We are looking for couples or singles to play with she likes to whip my ass. I like to whip hers we are both switches. Rope play and toys are optional. I love holes stretched and filled. Gang bang fantasies. Sensual couple looking for friends or more. FlowerHugKiss:-P