1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for a hard dick to suck
highwell9
Cumm to me baby .

Interests:

Women Helping Men Suck Dick
me and my man ahve been fantisizing about this for a while we want a man to join us i want to feel both my tits sucked and i want to sit across from the 2 of you and watch u stroke each others dicks then come and suck them both then i want to feed my mans dick to you and watch u suck it till he cums in your mouth and i want to feed him your hard dick to i also want to be double penttrated and and i want my man to be sucking my pussy while u suck his hard dick we talk about this so much and we are so ready to do it......anyone in cali?
Wife Makes Husband Suck Dick
Mmmn i remember the first time i made my husband suck dick mmmm sooo hot to watch :-P then i started dressing him up in sexxy bra & panties b4 suckin dick now he luvs to suck dick ! I hv even came home fm work to find him in his sexxy pink bra & panties on his knees with a big hard dick in his mouth like a good cock suck
Forced To Have Sex With Other Men By My Wife
I just love being with a couple or woman that enjoys watching me suck a nice hard dick, joining me in suckingit, or directing me in how she wants to seeme suck, holding my head and making me deep throat a nice hard dick. I love being in a woman and having a nice hard dick in my mouth while I am deep inside of her, hearing her gasp as I reach her limit all the feeling me get a bitter harder and longer because my mouth is being stuff by her hsuband or our lover's dick. I loving feeling a nice hard dick in my mouth while I am with a woman and sharing it with her feeling it pulsate and relase in both of our mouths then kissing her really deeply withthe taste of her cum mixed with is as we kiss deeply sharing that load
M-M-F Threesome
My fantacy is to suck some dick or dicks at the same time with a femile. I love sucking a big dick but I never have without a guy wearimg a condom. I would love to meet a women who likes a guy that sucks dick as much if not more than she does so we can pick up on guys and suck there dick together while having a 3 some or more. I have a small dick, so I enjoy men with a big dick to have sex with my women so she can have a big dick inside her while I lick and suck all over her clit and when he pulls his big dick out of you. I would love to suck all your pussy juice off his dick and then put his dick inside you so you can get pleasured with his big dick inside you. After he is done we can find more men who are clean and willing to let me suck there dick with you and have sex with you. Any femile or couple who would like to meet a guy that loves sucking dick with women then here I am a guy that wants his girl to have sex with other men with big dicks so they can pleasure you in ways I cant. I want to please women it turns me on like crazy just thinking about it. Hope I meet someone on here? Someone has to like me? I hope?
Suck My Cock
Put my dick in your mouth in the morning and see if you can suck this all day and all night.. Hard, half hard and soft. Just want to keep my dick in your mouth.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I love having my face close to a guy's balls and feeling his dick in my mouth! But I'm not very good at going up and down on a big, hard cock, so I actually prefer to suck a guy when he's soft, just half hard, or has a small dick. I like playing with a big piece of meat and licking it, but I really love sucking off a little 4" or 5" boner because it's so much easier to swallow the whole thing! Sucking and stroking is all I do with other men, which works out nice because my wife has a major turn-on to seeing a man with a dick in his mouth. We've had great 3ways with straight guys who wanted to get sucked by another guy but not do anything else. I have no problem being the only guy in a 3way who wants to suck cock, or getting together 1-on-1 to suck another guy off who doesn't do me -- I have told guys that what I want in exchange is for them to cum in my mouth, and I'll consider that a fair trade. My wife will cum immediately if she sees another man nut up in my mouth and I love letting women watch me eat a guy's load! So I say admit it if you like sucking cock, and if not, let the guys who do suck yours -- often you don't have to do anything to them, so just take advantage of guys who suck and get off!