1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for a bi-friend

bimale061
Looking for a few bi-friends for a couple of times a week in the Richmond area.

CMC58
Hello, I'm a white male 59 years old. Live in North Chesterfield near Hwy 150 and Hopkins Rd.
I'm looking for a friend with benefits as well. I know I can handle at least 7.5 inches, that's how long my toy is. If you like we can text.

Interests:

2 Cocks In 1 Pussy
I tried this with my wife and a friend. She was pretty drunk and very receptive. She was on top of him and I was just rubbing my cock around her and him, and she said "put in it in..go ahead...see if we can do it" I had a little trouble at first because my friends dick is very big. But once I got some lube it went right in. I can;t tell you how good it felt. My friend came first, and with our dicks rubbing with all that cum an her juices, it was one of the best sexual feelings I can remember. If you do it let the other guy cum first, then enjoy the feeling. She went crazy with sexual pleasure, and was moaning and cooing, and pumping. We all laid back for a while, then my friend got her from behind again. After he shot his load in her again, I licked all that cum and pussy juice up...which drove her wild with visual pleasure at seeing me do this. Of all the bad luck, my friend moved away and married a woman that is not into anything like this.....Ahhhhhh! the memories!
Cunnilingus
looking 4 a female friend in the day and my best friend at night lol im in jersey u can also find my @ get at me lets go shopping :-D
Blowjobs
I have a item on my bucket list but I really want to have A FTM friend who's my male friend in public who i can fuck and get blown by in private
2 Girls 1 Guy
im bi he is straight we have fooled around some with a friend but she got married. we are looking for a new friend that could eventually become our wifey and live with us sleep in our bed play with us both. please come join our love :) Flower
Friends With Benefits
Gosh.......those were the days! I broke it off with my last male friend with benefits in 2004 ever since its been my hand and me! would love to find that special friend again here in Manchester/Londonderry, NH area~:-P
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
An old girlfriend and I picked up a mutual friend at a Club. She had been giving me sex stories about him. We went skinny dipping and he and I let my girl friend tell what to do....she got of to watching us suck each other and swallow. We then both went after her....she loved it.