1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I want to deep throat your cock and swallow
jd100proof1
Hello, I want to deep throat your cock and swallow your load; I will even drink your piss and eat your ass out. I can hang my head off the edge of your bed or couch while you mount my face and go balls deep down my throat.
Skycran69
I’ll be in Seattle August 28-30. to have you come by my hotel.

Interests:

Transsexuals Who Suck Cock
I SUCK COCK,DEEP THROAT UP TO 8" IN MY THROAT & I SWALLOW CUM.IF YOUR WIFE WANTS TO WATCH OK.MY PLACE ONLY IF INTERESTED TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF.AGES 30+ TO 65 ONLY
Deep Throat
The best deep throat is when you can see the outline of the cock deep in the throat and little or no cock showing outside the mouth. Your favorite Deep Throat Bulge photos and stories?
Fill My Throat With Cum
Dam! You guys all know just like me the total involvement I enjoy when that cock squirts the sperm in a blast of power into my throat! I really like while he has his penis deep in my throat and ejaculates a three day load down my throat as I deep throat him!!!!!!
Guys That Love Cock
I suck a lot of cock and love every one! The feel of a soft cock swelling to perfection in my mouth gives me the best hard on! The small ones blow their loads in my mouth and I swallow every drop! But the bigger ones that go deep into my throat are my favorites! I take them deep and massage them with my throat muscles and they blow their load directly down my throat! Sometimes when I'm with a group of guys, I'll suck them till they get close, then suck the cum out of my favorite one while the others shoot their loads all over my face! I love being a cocksucker!
Deep Throat
The photo is me getting ready to deep throat my 9" FB. He taught me to take it all, without gagging. He cums while his cock is in my throat, not in my mouth. Anybody got enough to deep throat?
Anal Sex
Love getting fucked down to your balls and riding cock. 8 thick inches to 12 monster cock meat. Dump all your cum deep I'm begging all cocks Straight, Bi, Gay ALL No man should ever go without. Even for one day. Anyone around Marshfield Massachusetts need to CUM? I'm learning to deep throat--almost perfect! I swallow! Crave juicy thick CUM!!!