1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Play time starting June 18

Pleasuretogether
I'm a bi, mwm in the metro Detroit area who will have free time to play starting on June 18. Interests/kinks include mutual JO, oral, using strap on dildos, lingerie, golden showers, and cuckolding. So, if there any of you couples or singles out there who are interested, leave me a message.

Interests:

Nascar
Ok its time for Dover again almost. Anyone going in June? What about Charlotte for the All Star race? Let me know.
Piss Play
This whole piss thing is really starting to turn me on ... would love to find someone to play around with ...
Music
I love to sing-a about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a I love to sing-a about a sky of blue and a tea for two..and play the guitar too!
Face Fucking
First time my best friend and I were fucking this girl He was in her ass plowing her and what started as her sucking me turned into me grabbing her by the hair and pounding her face balls slapping her chin her starting to gag especially when I would bury it and grind it down in her throat She loved it wanted more so we would take turns. then came up with the idea of two same time could bury them all the way in but we managed to get the better part of them and fucked her face two at a time
Mutual Masturbation
the first time i was jacked off by somebody else was fantastic!! when i starting cumming,it went every where!!and was so powerful!! my cock stayed hard so long!!nothing like it!!
Women Watching While I Suck Their Man
my God baby!!! I want you to get the chance to do it again also just so you will write down on here 1 more time... ITS STARTING TO MAKE MY 8" HARD PICTURING IT!!! YOU ROCK!!!