1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I-45 south driving looking to play
Longhorn1974
Traveling I-45 south to Houston. Anyone want to play?
jswallows
I'M HOSTING AND SUCKING COCK ALL NITE

Wetmouth629
I am near I 45 can I suck you???

Interests:

Road Head
My wife and I were trying to mark off as many interstates as we could by either her or I getting off while on the road. Sometimes she would blow me while driving and when she was driving I'd play with her clit and use a dildo on her while she drove. One time while I was driving I reached over to her in the passenger seat and played with her pussy and clit until she climaxed. Total we only had six interstates before she passed away. What fun though and it take concentration.
Breast To Breast Rubbing
I love big breasted women. I think I would enjoy breast play with another woman. The thought of having another woman pull and play with my nipples and big titties us driving me wild.
Public Masturbation
I love to masturbate while driving. I pull my top down around my waist and pinch and play with my nipples until my pussy just can't take it anymore. I rub and play with my clit and then a car comes too close and I have cool it. It is so exciting to be almost totally naked in the car and the orgasm is out of this world. I have been caught by truck drivers a few times. All the more sexy and hot.
Blowjobs While Driving
my old girlfriend would go with me on business trips. many times she would suck me while I was driving. she never made me cum while driving, but would bring me right to the edge, then stop a few minutes and do it again. now I would love to do that for a guy sometime, I think it would be fun and exciting.
Black BBWs
would love to hit it off with another Cute black bbw for some discreet breast play, mmmmm curiousity is driving me crazy
Public Sex
I get extra horny when I know that we can be discovered. I enjoy giving head while we are driving. Sometimes I finger myself while driving. My favorite occasion happened when my lover and I were have hot sex on the lifeguard stand in Santa Monica. My breasts were out for all to see and he took me from behind while fingering my wet pussy. I rocked sooo hard:-P