1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Want to suck some cock
Derekplays2018
WM in north chicago area ready to suck some cock. Ready asap
Derekplays2018
I am in Skokie. Cannot host, but have safe place to suck you in your car. Horny and would to suck some cock. Can ttravel.

Interests:

Gay Incest
I had a cousin that I used to suck his cock quite often. He sucked mine a few times. I liked to pull his cock out of his pants on a whim and surprise him. I'ld start to suck his cock and he would settle down and relax and enjoy it. I would suck him dry and then we would go on doing whatever we were doing like nothing ever happened. Did this at family gatherings, vacations, where ever we were. He had a great cock to suck and cum to eat!
Cock Sucking
I LOVE To Suck on your Cock's I Really do LOVE ALL COCK's and want to suck on as many as I can get too Cock after Cock I am a really good at it and I Enjoy tasting your Cum as I Suck your Cock's dry I am a real Cock Whore --- > To Have as a Party Fuck-Toy 4 your enjoyment --- > You can Host an Party and invite Me as your Party Fuck-Toy and I Will Suck all Cock's that you have to show up for me to Suck on as I can and I am ok with Photo's and Video's being taking of me doing So is OK with me ....
Women Helping Men Suck Dick
I lock to suck cock with my gf helping me by pumping the cock while suck that delecious cock. All the while she is talking dirty and sexy and encouraging to suck harder an take it deeper and then she tells me that he is ready to shoot and to take it all. Damn was that one fun afternoon.:-P:-P:-P
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
One of my fantasies is when I am with a couple and she encourages me to suck her man's cock. She uses her hand on the back of my head to force his cock deeper into my mouth. I have even dreamt of several women and couples watching the action and being helped to suck one cock after another. It would also be exciting to lick on a cum filled pussy and to suck clean a cock after cumming in a pussy.
Cock Sucking Guys
in my mid teens got drunk with a family friend. we went to his camper to pass out.sometime later i noticed my pants were off and this guy had my cock in his mouth for a long time and it felt good. with a rock hard cock he stradled me and sat on my cock all the way in his ass while he masterbated, he took my cock in his mouth again. i reached over and grabed his half hard cock. he wanted me to suck his cock as he sucked me. i had never touched another mans cock befor. i was scared to death or evan move. and i knew he wanted me to suck it. i couldnt do it.i played it off that i was passed out. we got drunk several more times and every time he would do the same. now my couristy has got the best of me. i want to suck a cock, and swallow a hot load of cum. ive jacked off and tasted my own and i love it. i have a 9inch dildo i practice sucking an deep throat it. i love to fuck my ass with it. now i want to suck cock eat cum and feel a real cock fucking my ass. can anyone help?
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
love to suck a cock and deepthroat adn swalow while wife or gf watches it turns me on to have some watch me suck his cock and swallow the load i am ddfree bi male and horny all the time. adn she feeds me his cock for me to suck and deepthroat. pj:-P