1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. cock wanted in uk

billyboff69
Looking for cock in UK for 69 and more
Wellhornyguy2000
69 and more, especially rimming ass, where in uk r u ?

billyboff69
Hi I'm in the midlands

Interests:

Bisexual Seniors
when I was 15 a senior man of 70 ask me if I wanted to make some I said yes doing what he said he wanted me to suck his cock I said no I left and thought about it that night and got a hard on thinking about it wondering what it be like so I seen him a few days later on told him yes he played around with me for awhile rubbing his cock around my ass he put some lube on his cock and my ass and put it in me it hurt a first then started to feel good them he cum in my ass it really felt good he fuck me at least once a week for a couple of months them told me he wanted me to suck his cock I said ok he put that big boy in my mouth and started pumping in and out them shot a load of cum down my throat I love it.
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
When I was married, I was trying to get my wife to let us have a 3some with a Black Man. One night I told her I would do anything sexually she wanted me to do, if she would fuck a Black Man and me at the same time. She finally said she wanted to watch me suck his cock, too. I said HELL YEAH. so I found a nice looking Black Man in a nearby town, we met him at a restaurant for dinner, then we went back to our room. We both sucked his cock, and he sucked mine, and he fucked her. It was so awesome she wanted to do it again.
Forced Feminization
Remember the old saying, "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." I wanted to find someone who treated me like a slut. I wanted to be used and abused with the thickest cock I could find. Friday night I ran into the perfect master for this task and he made it all happen. He forced me to suck cock all night wherever and whenever he wanted and after that took me back to his house and let his three roomates fuck the shit out of me till the sun came up!!! Needless to say my ass and mouth need several days off. I guess I more than kinda got what I needed... C
Men Eating Cum
first cum swallowing for me was with a couple i met in Pa who were bi..her never had really sucked off a guy before and had only once sucked a cock thru a glory hole and that was only for a second or two..he dressed as a french maid and he looked so good in his short dress and tight little panties..his wife knowing i had not sucked a cock to completion before enticed me by stroking his cock thru his panties and he got real hard..she took his cock out the side of this panties and gently nudged my head down on his cock..i began sucking instantly and he shot a big load in my mouth that caught me by surprise..at first i wanted to spit it out but as she stroked my hair and his cock while still in my mouth i swallowed and wanted more and got it later.:-P
Men Watching Wife Get Fucked
my first experience was in chicago at a bar. i met this woman, she was amazingly beautiful. my cock was so hard just looking at her. she said i could go home with her. then her husband walked up. she said she wanted all three of us to go... she could not keep her hands off me in the car. and rubbing my cock through my pants. we went to a hotel.. and the first thing she did was suck my cock while taking her husbands cock in her tight pussy from behind. Wow, did i say it was the tightest pussy i had ever had. when i first shoved my decent sized cock in her. it felt like i was huge, cuz her pussy was so tight. while she was riding her husbands cock, she wanted me to put my cock in her pussy at the same time. i tried, but it would not go... super tight. all night we took turns filling her pussy with out cum and in the morning he walked in after getting breakfast, to me standing up with his wife legs wrapped around me and me lifting her up and down on my cock,, it really turned him on to see me fucking his wife like that. he actually pulled his cock out and just beat his cock and came right there on the floor.
Men That Want To Be Fucked In The Ass
I was 15 when I first got my ass fucked it was by a 70yr.old man that ask me if I wanted to make some money said yes doing what he told me what he wanted to do to me I walk away from him and gave it some thought turn around an said he took me to his room hugged play with my ass a little then pull my pants off them he pull his off it was the first time I seen someone else cock he rubbed it against me and play with my cock then he stuck his cock in me it hurt at first them felt good then I felt him shoot cum in my ass I love it we met like this along time then he had me start sucking cock and cum in my mouth I new then I was hook on getting fucked and sucking cock HugKiss