1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. How about some oral pleasures

Clarkcoky
Anybody in lexington or winchester ky into oral pleasures? Im open for daytime meets

bigjimandthetwins
Im up for some

Interests:

Receiving Oral Sex
Love of oral sex is one of life's greatest pleasures. I have earned my name by practicing my love or oral sex!
Receiving Oral Sex
Being two very oral people we Love to please each other and our friends with prolonged Cock Blowjob , Pussy :-P , and Thong :-P . The only thing better than pleasing someone else orally is to have them go down on you as this is truly one of lifes greatest pleasures... Hug
Receiving Oral Sex
I Love to give prolonged oral pleasures including blowjobs, rimming and licking clits & sucking pussy :-P anyone in the SF Bay Area want some great head? Just email me :-D
Couple Seeking Male Oral Sex Slave
seeking couples who want a oral sex toy/slave to service them orally while they are fucking and after they are finished. Of course we will do pre sex also on any body part that needs serviced. Will do just about anything you want. All ages, sizes, nationalities invited. You can also do just about anything to me that excites, pleasures, or amuses you.
Pennsylvania
Hi, Bill here. Bisexual married male. oral but can enjoy most all pleasures. Looking for another bi or bi-curious married or attached male for a "friend with benefits". Looking for someone in or near Johnstown. Hug
Male Female Couples
I had my first bisexual (as opposed to homosexual) activity when I was involved with a married couple with a bi man. ...I had a wonderful time with them and had lots of mutual oral with the man and grew to enjoy it, so II sought out similar couples. Since then I have had many good relationships with couples and have helped many a man to learn to enjoy the pleasures of bisexual swinging.