1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. oral pleasure

Interests:

Bisexual Men For Couples
I am a older gut who love given oral sex ,I am lookin for a man and woam who enjoy being given oral sex and who are DDF AND HAVE BOTH OF THEIR COVID VACCINES i would love to be with two woman who are bi and join in giving them both oral a coupls i would love for the guy to have big cock that will fill my mouth and want his wife to watce me give him pleasure
Hermaphrodites
As oral is my passion i cant not imagine the joy of pleasuring a hermaphrodite . It could be said the best of two worlds but my pleasure would be the pleasure they received I'm in Central Florida ladies if your interested in a chat:-P
Bisexual Married Men
YES I am a married man who is looking for a hot women younger woman who lone to get oral sex only I am into that and willing to please you in any way you want with my mouth to any part of your body that gives you pleasure I am in Maryland but willing to go into DC and close by va let me please you and pleasure you with my tongue message me
Women Who Like Bi Men
I am in Maryland and would like to meet bi women or lesbian women who want only to have a man give them oral sex I am not into penetration only to give as much oral sex as you can stand oral means to give to any part of your body that gives you pleasure straight woman are ok too remember that for Maryland bowie Clinton area near by va ok
Performing Oral On Men & Women
I've had the pleasure of performing oral on both at the same time as I was under the lady in a 69 as the other man fucked her from behind, and also while on my knees as she sat on his lap riding his cock. It's an awesome experience knowing you're adding to their pleasure as you lick and suck both of them. The reward is the fresh creampie!
2 Guys One Woman
I would love to lick hot pussy and suck cock. I love oral, licking and kissing both all all over. Couples, give it a try, or if shy, one can watch or masturbate while I am in heaven giving oral pleasure.