1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Smooth and Shaved

andrew9
Bim looking for sexy erotic oral with other shaved bim. If your body is smooth thats a big + too. Looking for real time play this summer on Long Island or nearby.

Interests:

Smooth Nudists
Always kept my cock trimmed, but saw a guy on a Spanish beach with the most gorgeous shaved cock. Shaved mine completely smooth that night and have kept it like that ever since. My girlfriend loves it smooth. Much prefer both men & women shaved. Nothing nicer that a hard shaved cock and a wet smooth pussy.
Shaved Clean
We love keeping our bodies shaved clean and smooth and prefer sexual partners who at least keep their public areas shaved clean and smooth...
Shaved Cock & Balls
:-D WOw just shaved smooth , after last weekend of eating shaved pussys and servicing big shaved cocks and balls , now I cant leave myself alone! going to swing club to try it out. Pretty wierd cuase im bear type furry chest and belly but my goodies are shaved. FEELS AWSOME Hug
Small Cocks
Love to feel a smaller and smooth shaved cock in my mouth. Like to be able to fit a whole cock in and lick around it. Pretty hard to do with a big one. Have a friend that comes over to keep is small balls smooth shaved. Love it.
Shaved Cock & Balls
I liked my balls when shaved smooth, my first experience being when I got "fixed." My wife loved it, and sucked on my balls more than ever when they were smooth. For that alone, I tried to keep them well shaved. However, it itched like the dickens when the hiar grew back in. And my balls got really warm and sticky when there was no hair to allow for air to circulate around them. So I have gone to trimming, but not shaving.
Shaving
I have to agree that the prettiest thing on a woman is a shaved smooth pussy! I love to lick :-P and suck on a smooth pussy! To add to the fun, try using a toy or fucking that sweet wet pussy as you shave it smooth! ;)