1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking to suck cock for my first time

Interests:

Forced To Have Sex With Other Men By My Wife
That is just what happen to me...I had a cpl have me over to there home and here i was she was so hot,,,nice tit...fun pussi...all was fun then she said that if i what to fuck her i had to lit him suck my cock...ok i did it it was so hot...that was the frist time we met...she call me and said thay what to have more fun...so here i go agen this time we wend a little more..she had me help her suck him...at frist not so good but in just a little time i get into it...i suck his cock and love it ,,,he fuck her and then she had me suck her pussi it was full of his cum......and it turn me on so that i said would like to suck his cock so he can cum in my mouth....so for now on i am sooo bisexual
Cock Sucking Guys
in my mid teens got drunk with a family friend. we went to his camper to pass out.sometime later i noticed my pants were off and this guy had my cock in his mouth for a long time and it felt good. with a rock hard cock he stradled me and sat on my cock all the way in his ass while he masterbated, he took my cock in his mouth again. i reached over and grabed his half hard cock. he wanted me to suck his cock as he sucked me. i had never touched another mans cock befor. i was scared to death or evan move. and i knew he wanted me to suck it. i couldnt do it.i played it off that i was passed out. we got drunk several more times and every time he would do the same. now my couristy has got the best of me. i want to suck a cock, and swallow a hot load of cum. ive jacked off and tasted my own and i love it. i have a 9inch dildo i practice sucking an deep throat it. i love to fuck my ass with it. now i want to suck cock eat cum and feel a real cock fucking my ass. can anyone help?
Shemales With Big Cocks
I never had a cock all day i think and watch shemales i want to suck one or two for my first time i cant wait to taste and feel a beautiful shecock in my mouth please if your in pa hmui tired of jerking off id rather suck uour cock and taste the juicefor my first time i sure ill love sucking cock should i go bih or small
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
love to suck a cock and deepthroat adn swalow while wife or gf watches it turns me on to have some watch me suck his cock and swallow the load i am ddfree bi male and horny all the time. adn she feeds me his cock for me to suck and deepthroat. pj:-P
Sex At Book Stores
i've always went to bookstores to suck cock but this one time i went to 1 in nj,it had a theater also.so i went in(i like fucking myself with a dildo,so i use enemas to clean my self out and had always wanted to get fucked)so anyway i got my sweatpants down and had on crotchless panties playing with myself when i guy cums over with his cock out so i started suckimg.before i knew it i had 1 slip in from behind.bi the time he was ready to cum i had sucked three cocks,had a face and mouth full of cum,he pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth.he came and i came at the same time.all this in front of 10-15 people
Fucking Wife While Husband Fucks Me
Everyone - this is GREAT! A past gf and I did this - she loved to watch me suck cock and one day we had a guy over - we both sucked him, then she told him to fuck me while I fucked her - was the best - my cock in her pussy and his cock in my ass. The second time my cock was in her ass while he fucked mine again. The third time... she just blew me while I got fucked.. was probably the best session we had with another guy!!!!