1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Women getting fucked while pegging

CNCPEGGING
Im interested in finding people who would like to partake in mfm threesomes where the female is fucking the male with a massive strapon while getting fucked her self

Interests:

Pegging
Denver male switch in search or local who loves pegging mouth and ass and who loves to be orally please front and back any age race or size just must love pegging their man hard
Women Who Fuck Men
Any Denver women looking to try it or already love doing it. Looking for a regular pegging
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
Pegging play is one of my favorites problem is finding women who are totally into it in my area.
Men Getting Fucked By Women
Single bi male in Denver in search of those women who like having their strapon suck on and who are into pegging mouth and ass
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
Any women who enjoy using their strapon and are into pegging in the Denver area ? Love to eat pussy and ass with a tongue like a snake
Men That Like To Be Fucked
I am bi curious my girlfriend fingers my ass all time but I feel like I need a medium cock in my ass to really let me know if that's what I want. I'm really wanting a shemail but just want to be fucked by a cock or pegging plz before I go and chicken out.