1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. rimming, do you like to give or recieve or both

VersatileSilverFox
As with anything, it depends on the person. I know guys that love to suck but don't enjoy getting head. I know a guy that cums spontaneously when another guy cums in his mouth or throat. I know women that love to have their pussy eaten by another woman but can't get off if a guy does it and have no desire to eat pussy themselves. Personally, I love both rimming and being rimmed. I love it when I can eat my wife's ass good enough to make her squirt. My first anal induced cum was from a woman we used to play with that loved to eat ass and was the best I've ever experienced.

VersatileSilverFox
Well that sounds like I actually made things more INtangible... Lol.

MrandMsGilly
I personally love pleasing my partner/s so whatever get them there is what I try to do. I love to be rimmed, but I am a peg and I will lick an ass like I eat a pussy all day if he is getting off to it.
KYfriend
I love rimming a lady and it drives me wild to be rimmed.....

andrew9
love getting rimmed, long as the guy wants, I can cum no hands that way.

Jessejo
Both 😈

Blugrassbi
I like getting rimmed. I enjoy rimming women, but not men.
changed
both ways I love with men or women, makes me hot to give and get!

smoggytomcat
I am so sorry about this reply. But if you can not lick it, why stick it?

AzothPersona
I definitely enjoy receiving, have yet to be able to do it to someone but it sounds so hot.
Skycran69
I enjoy doing both myself. I much prefer rimming ladies over men, but if clean and chemistry is solid then nothing will stop me. Me personally I always cut trim or wax my ass to ensure there is no hairy ass. By the way, I will be in Seattle this coming August 28-30. Staying in a nice hotel. Who wants to cum over?

monaohio
i love getting rimmed while on my back and legs spread wide gives me an orgasm if done right

bikent54
I love rimming a women. I can make her cum by tonguing her ass. Never rimmed a guy but would. I love to be rimmed I cum so hard.

rondalee6
Oh both, absolutely! Its a feel good world and Baby, that feels good!

rondalee6
Oh both, absolutely! Its a feel good world and Baby, that feels good!
LetsGetBi
I will want to rim my bf first. That will make him hard. Then, just to irritate him I'd plead for my riming, I know what you're thinking, I'm an asshole. Overall I'd rather do the rim-job and my partner can suck my dick.

MuchTooCurious
I love, love, love to be rimmed. And I do love to jus slide down from eating a pussy, roll her hips back and dive in. I have only rimmed one guy but it depends on the person.

andrew9
Damn love my hard smooth ass tongue fucked / rimmed by a guy, for a long time feels soo awesum
Jerrwayne
i have rimmed women a few times, rimmed my first guy last summer, it was okay...he did not rim me...no biggie to me, I just wanted his cock..I would do it again if the mood strikes

BiEvenTry21
I am a huge fan of giving and receiving in this case. Men, women, love it.

chiprock
I love to rim women. I would eat ass all day long. I haven't rimmed a man yet but like someone else said I would if it was clean and didn't smell like ass. I really enjoy getting rimmed while being sucked or jerked off. I doesn't take long to finish.

TwoPeas
It’s slinky wife’s fav thing to do. And I’ve gotta say she is very good at it. Nothing better than laying down arse up in the air and letting her do her thing. Very hot!!

GlouBiGuy
I love eating ass ! Man or woman, every time I see a nice ass it’s all I can think about !!!

Interests:

Erotic Massages
Been practicing and learning Tantra for just under a year. Love to give yoni Pussy massages and to give and recieve lingam Cock massages.
Rimming
Wouldn't it be so nice to recieve and also give this? Ben
Both Bi Couples Only
Hug Same shortage in and around Ohio, but we just started out a little over a year ago. Met plenty that state thay are but they only recieve. Be true to who you are and you will recieve your due............. we hope ;) Kiss Candy n Dean
Teasing
Something about being teased is extremely erotic! It can get me so wet to give/ recieve a great tease. Coming through is best at a later date! Makes me want them even more!
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
We are looking for a a guy who likes to give head and recieve as well.Me and my guy are looking to fill each others fantasies,well more my fantasie and he is willing to help me get that fulfilled :-P. You must be in the Truro, Nova Scotia area
Older Women For Younger Women
I would love to meet an older woman in Toronto for some sexy fun! Love to give and recieve oral!