1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Steve's Bath House in Reno

VersatileSilverFox
I actually worked there for a year but that was almost 3 years ago, so I don't know what things are like now. Had some great times there, back when. Co-ed Sundays were a lot of fun. Khela used to come about once a month and cum numerous times throughout the night waiting for me to finish my shift. We had one guy that loved to lay on the floor while I rubbed my cock between her pussy lips until we both squirted all over his face. Good times. There used to be a really hot crossdresser named Justin that went there. Looked incredible when he went all out. Nice ass, hot cock. If you go, let me know how things are there these days.

oldboner1
Sounds great were is it?

VersatileSilverFox
Boner, it's on the far West side of Second Street

VersatileSilverFox
Kind of industrial looking place. No signage of any kind.

VersatileSilverFox
Hey bear, I don't know if he still goes there, but one of coworkers at the time, Bobby would probably like you. He's in his early to mid 30s and definitely likes silver bears

Interests:

Bath House
When I was a truck driver, my stepdaughter would ride with me during the summer. I stopped for the night, and found a bath house. I showed her to the females, and I went to the males. Long story short, she came to the men's bath house and we all had fun..
Bath House
The only bath house I frequented was coed one in Sasebo, Japan when I was stationed there in the early 70's. However, I noticed you're in Hawaii so here's some info I think might help you out. Being from Hawaii the only bath house I know of is in Waikiki and its called Max's Gym & Private Men's Club. If you email me I'll send you their phone number...
Bath House
Im from south NJ is there any bath house in Phila.
Bath Sex
what's the best gay bath house in Miami or Fort Lauderdale?
Men Who Want Their Cock Sucked
I need a good cock sucked until I pop my warm creamy in reno midtown area reno nv
First Time Sucking Cock
Would like to suck cock at a nude beach or bath house.