1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Horny to suck
Derekplays2018
Looking for some cock to suck today

Interests:

Chubby Men
That's right , I'm a older chubby guy around 300lbs 6' tall . And Very oral I'll service your horny balls and suck your nice horny cock for as long as you like. And if you have a big cock I take it balls deep until you are fucking my hungrythroat . And if your cock is super big and horny you can help me work on my gag reflex. So I can become a even better cock sucker, I'm a true cock lover. And big guys fat guys, chubby guys stocky guys that are horny and older are my favorite. I don't need any reciprocation because having a big guy giving my throat a nasty work out will make me cum all over my self ! I will suck off any horny big older men whenever you're horny and need a good cock sucking. Message me ok, check out my pics .
Anal Sex
I have a very horny ass and I do mean a very horny ass that needs a very horny cock to fuck me for long sessions,and I like 3 somes two men taking turns while I suck one I'm curious to find a nice couple sucking is cock as his woman fucking me with a strap-on
All Male Anal
Hello to all of My Very Horny Friends, male's female's and you Sweet Shemale's on BP I am a Very Horny Bare backing Bottom Cum Loving Sissy Boy for your Sexual Pleasure's I Do Live in Philly Pa and I Can Host for you if Interested ? and I Love to Suck to Swallow and I am a Very Good Fuck to Get to Fuck and I am a Exhibitionist who Enjoys showing sexual pleasures to my Voyeurs friend's who maybe watching me getting very Naked with a few of our Horny ass friends and Sweet Yes You Can bring Your Video camera's and Photo camera's it is ok to Catch me on film sucking and getting Fucked by a few of our Horny ass Friend's I am a Awesome Party Toy to invite to your Next get together...
Men Eating Creampie
im looking for very kinky bi men woman couples .that are horny in tennessee c d hot horny .around north east tennessee ilove to eat pussy of any age i can suck a mean dick looking for woman to swapp the mans cum
Cum Swallowing
Gawd yes love to get together with horny couples to fuck suck 69 either and eat there cum, I love it. I love to do the wife while I suck his cock off n go down with her on top in 69 have her get fucked while I suck my come out of her and he cums in her pussy then I suck and eat his cum out the switch positions then its his to. If this sounds like fun Email me and lets meet.Hug:-D:|
Bisexual Married Men
Kiss Why Hello My Sweet and VERY Horny COCK"s my name is Dennis and I am a Very Horny and Happy ( 100 % ) All Bisexual Bare Backing Bottom Boy 4 U"s All 2 Get 2 Enjoy Being With, On and Or Off Line and In Person For VERY Hot and Wet Sexual Fun ---> Interested in Getting off on me and I Do LOVE To Suck 2 Swallow with n.s.a, Look Up My Profile and Do Say Hello Back If Interested In Doing So ? ? ? HugKiss