1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Leaving

BekDen
Wow....I have made soooo many friends here. And I love you all. But I think it's time for me to find summpin else to do. I have loved this site...and met many good friends and I really don't know if I'm doing the right thing. But my friends whom I've know for so many yrs. I will truly miss you. So I will leave yas with this. s and es. You will never know how you affected my life

Becky

davepsl1
for the short time I knew you . it was great. gonna miss you

lovetits12
well hun I will truly miss you I have love the chats and the smile you put on my face and the things you do to my thoughts and that's not to say what to do to my legs I just need to and you I will miss you so much

virgin56
Will truly miss you bek

Lionessa
Miss you already!

Blugrassbi
Will miss you, but hope the future all will be good for you.

bim51
We only chatted a few times, but you are a sweet lady. I have a feeling you will be back! Have fun!

KevJam3321
Aww Bek...I really enjoyed chatting with you. You are a great person and I wish you the very best life has to offer xoxoxo

BekDen
Shoot. You all making me cry. Stop it. you all!!!

davepsl1
you will be missed

VersatileSilverFox
Enjoy whatever else it is you end up doing.

1Rubinesque1
Bek! Not my number 1 girl!!! I'll miss you, but you should know other ways to get in touch with me other than here.

Rubi
kzoored
Keep well. Know you will be missed. Hope you stop by every so often and say hi.

Lee

Interests:

18 Wheeler
Should be leaving SC MO 72021 to Garden City KS I will be naked all the way
Whores
I enjoyed every minute of it for nearly 9 years. I regret leaving I want to get back in!!!
Big Cocks
God I luv a hard cock, wether it's sliding in&out of me, or leaving me with the cream!!!!!!!!!!! yum! :-P
Glory Holes
was hoping to here about some glory holes between flint and the U.P. in MI. Going to be leaving on our trip this weekend.
Sex At Book Stores
I will say that the best bj I ever received was thru a glory hole. I also like the 'leaving the door unlocked'. that way it is a little more personal.
Submission
There's nothing like it. Just being at the mercy of a man to be used in every way by him and you can't do a thing about. mmmmmm. I do agree about leaving out pain and add to that, torture. HugKiss;)