1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sensual massage & Oral servitude

Jujunasty
Contact me

Interests:

Massage
Full body massage and oral to mf couple in Dallas, Texas. A gentleman you will really like desires to meet a male/female couple locally to treat to a full body massage ending in erotic massage and oral for each. No reciprocation required, but none refused---your choice. Hey guy's its worth checking into.
3 Mouths On 1 Body
We have done this a few times. It seems to work best when massage is used as well. There is nothing like an all over sensual massage to light up all the nerves and heighten the feeling before having 3 mouths and 6 hands bring you to an earth shattering orgasm or orgasms. It takes a bit of time when 4 people are involved but wow is it worth it.
Black Men For White
I'm always interested in hearing from sexy black kings in need of dedicated oral servitude.
Clit Massage
From Bobbygery: I am the "Fingers" man known to give hours of sensual massages to hungry clits dying to have their first female ejaculation! Success guaranteed, as many happy Long Island, New York satisfied females can testify! Email me for a sensual, erupting massage/happy clit session: ug:-PLaughing
Massage
Anybody in Las Vegas who knows how to give sensual massage to wife's?
Black Dick
I'm a new jersey based white sissy who is always interested in hearing from a black king who is in need of dedicated oral servitude and worship !!!