1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Was wondering

BekDen
As the topic states.....I am wondering about summpin. Now you or most know I am Bisexual. I have always wondered whether it be man or woman. What first attracts you...is it looks? Then maybe personality? Just something I have been curious about. Now be honest lol. For me it's the looks as in sexual attraction. So can anyone expand on that?

davepsl1
both, but personality wins

BiOsceola
Certainly physical attraction at first. Personality ultamately is the deal breaker for me.

peachbaby
A person's smile is what attracts me first ... open, honest, fun and maybe a little naughty. Not toothpaste ad bright, just a sunny friendly smile that makes me want to know more about the person behind it.

jjjs69
Personality wins hands down. Or or hands on!

BekDen
Now I totally agree on the personality. BUT why would you approach someone to even find out about that?

grltobe
I may sound superficial but definitely for me its one's look that is the initial attraction and then the personality is what keeps me interested in wanting to know more about them and spend more time with them.

BekDen
Paul

BekDen
grltobe.....that's what and how I feel

VAcurious2play
Have to say it starts with looks, if I find them attractive..dont have to be beautiful, then once we start interacting we can go on to personality. It needs to be a complete package.

seamus
Looks starts it for me but personality seals it. I've met people that I thought were attractive until they opened their mouths. I've also met others I didn't notice until I got to know them. It seems most of us are like that.

NylonSammi
Eyes, smile. And personality

KevJam3321
I def think looks come into play. There has to be something to spark an interest but personality wins every time!

MrandMsGilly
There has to be something that sparks the attraction, whether it's confidence, a great smile or eyes or just a quick sense of humor. But I agree with everyone that if the personalities don't click there is no connection. Period.

bim51
Physical appearance definitely opens the door, but there has to be something more than just good looks. There is usually a "click" that makes me want to go further. Great topic Bek!
N33dl0ver
Initial physical attraction has to be there, then personality takes over
byronnn
It really depends on the circumstances. Quite a few profiles don't have any photos to assess a physical attraction so if I'm window-shopping online I tend to go by the written word and see if any intelligent life exists That being said, it's also nice if the other person makes the first move - preferably not with opening lines like "S'up?" or "Hey, hosting here, wanna come over?" . . Dialogue of that ilk tends to curtail any interest I might have

BekDen
Wow.....you all have no idea to how much I agree, And I didn't expect this much interest. As I have said.....I think it begins with a physical attraction....summpin to kinda "pull" ya in. But as another here has said....once they talk it goes down the tubes...lol. I sure like all of your input. s

BekDen
Jami...!

parkingman35
I was going to say personality, but then found myself attracted to dark haired women wearing green sweaters over white shirts...and with a welcoming smile. So, if I am being honest to myself, there is a physical attraction. There is something about "presentation" and how someone carries him or her self which catches my eye. I can say though, I am pretty open to anyone who doesn't do anything off putting to me. (Pick your nose and then try to shake my hand when we first meet, and we probably will not go far). So, I have to go with some physical pleasantry to quickly get to personality and go from there. And now about the green sweater.....
jrnkat609
We look at people as a hole. looks are not always the thing. you can be beautiful but rotten all the way through. if the chemistry is good with both parties, looks are not always a must

chiprock
I think if you are basing it off of meeting people from this or any other site the first thing that would attract you would be looks. As things progress through the meeting phase personality does play a part.

BekDen
Park....reading through this post....I just got it...green sweater and white tee. I am surprised that stuck in your mind. But that's exactly what I was sorta asking? Looks? Then personality...or just a one night fling

parkingman35
Bek, if I said the next best thing to a green sweater and white tee, would be a red low cut gown, can you see where I am getting the images?

BekDen
Ha ha.....I getya Park. That's what I was asking......do people FIRST see someone who they see as attractive. I men like" wow I think she/he looks hot" Is that what first attracts someone. Then onto the rest...personality...humor and all.

BekDen
Sarah....the same for you. I mean wouldn't you first be attracted to the looks and go from there. Maybe I'm the weird on

dick2
i think it is the aura of mystery of what that person would be like in your fantasy of them

MrandMsGilly
Even a one night stand needs to have some sort of attraction, Cause being drunk can only get you so far. The looks first, but then they have to open their mouth, if for nothing else to say yes or no.

BekDen
Again...thanks alot for your input. I have read everyone and I still cannot believe that it caused so much interest. But as for me as I have said....it all STARTS with being attracted to a person. Whether or not it works out...that is my first "step" so to speak. Then I can tell if it would work or not all

Luv4play69
I've learned to ignore physical attractions (ended up with headaches when led by that). Personality is a plus but, intelligence is a must. I'm more attracted to a brain then anything. If I initiate it's not typically due to a photo but, the words in one's profile. With that being said, I am human and will click for body parts,😂

Wetmouth629
is what get me. Man or Woman.

Hello2You2
Looks combined with a mutual attraction to each other initially, then personality and looks and green sweaters.
Johnnybegood4u
For me, the first base starts with looks. You have to like what you see then move to second base, where you find about personality. If both get there then you are in a position to hit a home run. If everyone curls there toes then wow, you are there.

BekDen
Well put Johnny. That's my sentiments. And all of yas! Still kinda amazed that so many "took" me up on this. But glad

BekDen
Big.....what can I say but you are blessed. Thanks for your input.

BekDen
Ok...you most know me. So I'd like to sorta expand on this topic. I think we mostly agree that it's a physical attraction that first catches one's eye. Then on to a nice smile....nice eyes........and a green sweater ha ha. But now as far as the physical attraction....what is it that most attracts someone? Is it how tall....legs...breasts.....Just wondering again
juicyp6
Here's my truth there are different things that will attract me. Long hair, beards, eyes, lips, his thighs and a great butt however what keeps me interested is intelligence. I'm not talking about those psuedo intellectuals but someone who can teach me something that I didn't know oh and can make me laugh.

BekDen
You are the tops in my book Anya. I appreciate you're honesty and your input. So nice to hear from you!!!!

DionysusJinCA
s for me it’s briefly and initially their looks, but quickly moves to their personality regardless of initial looks attraction. s for me it’s not their looks as much as their interests and creativity and willingness to explore and make me feel good about myself and not be awkward... usually means letting their guard down being expressive and not act obnoxious or rude. Not set in stone with me though as I just feel each person out and decide based on impression I get from each person. So it’s not set in stone with me, it can be a combination of both physical and personality attraction. Kindness ranks at top for me, good attitude is next, then open-mindedness, humility all ranking high on my attraction to others regardless of gender and sexuality.
tammib
I guess it depends on if it's going to be a short thing just for some sex or a longer term thing that will become some type of relationship. I build real relationships off character and personality. is just sex. If you have a relationship, sex can bring it to a deeper and more satisfying level, but without a relationship, sex is just a moments pleasure in time. I can certainly be attracted to someone based just on their looks. I have also known some folks whom I was not attracted to initially but became attracted to them when I got to know them … based on their character and their personality... it just made them light up and be beautiful.
SmokeyMtn29
For me, it’s not so much the looks, they don’t have to be “Picture Perfect “, but it’s their personality, their conversational exchanges and their open friendliness.

BekDen
I think at least I agree with yas. Sorry for keepin this thread, But it is interesting for me. s

Marcy
I think, for me, there has to be something about their looks that catches my attention, but it has to be followed up with some intelligence and personality or I lose interest really quickly.

Marcy
I forgot to add my pic...lol

AllenMarks
There seems to be a consensus that looks may start you up but it is personality, intellect, chemistry that keep it going. I have thought about this in a slightly different way Bek.

I feel an almost universal attraction to women, there is always something to appreciate and that attracts my attention from eyes to smile, to body shape to hair to clothes, to how they Project. Especially on a site like this, when first impression is through sight. If I meet someone in the physical world, then voice, attitude, what a gal projects, becomes part of the mix. I am attracted by a broad spectrum of women.

On the other hand, with men, there is a narrower range of what attracts me visually and it becomes much more about how they are, personality, intellect, attitude, etc.

Maybe it is socialization or maybe just How attraction works in my case. What is interesting and a bit puzzleling to me, is that as a bisexual male, I’m not attracted in the same way to both genders.

Thanks for launching and keeping this lively and thought-provoking post going all.

BekDen
Marcy....great reply and pic. Ya know I luv ya. And Allen we have "known" each other for some time. I respect your opinions fer sure. And I think you are spot on with this one. I never even thought about how men view men. Another thing to think on I guess...lol

Boinkable_Couple
looks dont hurt but its all in the personality i think

AllenMarks
Thanks Bek, maybe one day, one of my fantasies will be fulfilled, to “know” you in person . I am definitely attracted to you, Marcy too. Such lovely women! Have fun...A

Interests:

Straight and Curious
straight, but curious... wondering wondering wondering
Zwitters
ok was wondering that myself what it was lol
Gothic
I am wondering why there are NO posts here.
Blowjob Train
was wondering the same question
Gay Black Guys
Just wondering where are all the well hung gay and bi black men. Looking for some in PA!
Age Play
I just turned 18 and was wondering if there is any older men :) that would like to talk