1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Head/cum swap

Bicumlovingtop
Looking for a swallower to swap head with and swallow each others loads.

Seasea
I will be happy to comply

Mindless71
That sounds fun...

K1960guy
I would love to

We2playtime
To bad not in Ohio.

jayt3157
Looking to suck a cock and to be sucked. Been told and have tasted my own cum and is kind of sweet but a little salty.

older76
Wish you were closer, I would love to suck your cock tell you cum in my mouth

Donaldt
I want you to fuck this tight pretty ass

Bgtxrd
I'd like to alot never seen a man's yet. Want to and do all you said to one another. And I'll be in KC area tonight the 8th

Interests:

Straight Men Sucking Cock
I'd like to suck a cock. Maybe swap some head would be nice. Would love to share it with a chick.
Couples Who Eat Cum
Love it when I cum in his mouth and the 3 of us cum swap. Then it's his turn to feed his girl and I and swap and play with hot passionate tongues!:-P
Same Room Swap
I started off taking my wife (then my girlfriend) to a nude beach. She loved being naked and was very turned on by it. We then progressed to swing clubs where we watched and were watched. Then we tried soft swap and loved it. Finally we went full swap. Have you tried a nude beach?
Women Licking Women
I MISS PUSSY SOOO MUCH, I HATE BEING SINGLE. (I don't miss cock so much) I am so fucking horny right now, I want to bury my head between her legs and suck her clit hard until she cums then enter her vagina penetrating her deep with my tongue whilst massaging her clit then swap over to licking & sucking her clit while my fingers enter her vagina slow & deep keep on swapping between my tongue & my hand until she's cum so much she can't cum anymore, and I get to taste her sweet juices all night long... Kiss:-P
Men Fucking Women
Its jus t me an my mam an he wants to swap or all together
Being A Party Favor
I can't wait to com swap with you 🔥💗