1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Central Fl couple
Looking4a3rd4fun
Looking for a bi/bi curious male in central Fl to meet up with and have some fun if we click. Hubby says he is willing to give it a try for me..

NickDomo
Where in CF? I spend far too much time in Orlando, and can host in a nice hotel near the airport.
Looking4a3rd4fun
Near Orlando..

NickDomo
I will be there late Tuesday night through midday Wed. with a nice room bear the airport if you're interested.

leonacd123
hello there im interested and i can host in spring hill fla

Jrtranny
I can come over to you and then I’ll show you my lingerie and heels and stockings for you to admire. Then your hubby and I will put on a good show for you to watch. I’ll be your total slut and take it in my mouth and ass to see if you can come to my mouth then snowball it when I’m done with it and I will love to swallow it all. I do Ass to Mouth as well.

orflbigbud
I’m in Orlando and open for most all things

orflbigbud
I’m in SW Orlando Dr Phillips

Timhung
What do you like

sxyfunguy4u2000
I'd like a shot.

Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
novice cd looking for couple in Central New jersey. I am very clean, discreet, cut and totally D&D free. Lookingh for couple to play with. will be bi with hubby. If wife will help with make up and hair I will please both. Can switch and would love to be server at couples aprty or swingers house. Judy
my first time would be great with a couple anyone in central indiana up for some nsa sex
M-F-M Threesome
single guy here looking to join a couple in central florida:)
looking in Central Michigan for a nice assertive couple to service
Bisexual Women For Couples
I'm looking for a woman 19-30,slim, in the central ms area who wants to play with a good looking couple......is there anyone out there?:|:|
Bath House
Central Pa,Phil.,Central & Looking for first bath house experience. Looking for older male to meet and show me the ropes