1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Need Cock sucked by man or woman. Will return favor

triip11
Anyone in the southeast portion of the united states that wants to suck on my cock, let me know.
wantone2439
I would love to if we were closer 😙

MarriedBiguyVA
I certainly would love to share it with my wife (or anyone, really) but you should probably post this in state forum

ChiaAl
Where are you located

juicyp6
Sign me up

thebestoralever
This bi cocksucker could really get into a hot 69 with u. Give me that warm sweet load of jizz and I will give back.
samjonson
l your dickike to suck

Interests:

Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I love having my Cock sucked on by another male and especially love it when I can return the favor and take his Cock into my mouth... :)
Guys Fucking Guys
I love the fact that I am bisexual as I not only have the opportunity of being able to Blowjob on a hard throbbing cock and get a blowjob in return, but I get to have my ass Sex and the ability to return the favor...Wink
Older Women For Younger Women
I am a straight woman who fantasizes about an older experienced woman licking and sucking my tits until I cum. I will return the favor. Anyone out there who wants a 38G in her mouth to milk?:-P
Cunnilingus
I want to fulfill my fantasy of having a woman lick my pussy until I cum. I will happily return the favor.:-P
Cock Sucking
i do enjoy a hot n wild, passionate 69r....i love having my massive man meat sucked on as i return the favor simultaneously....i have a thick (6") & long (9") cut chocolate cock with shaved big balls & a smooth bubble butt!! My fave is a guy on top sucking me as i suck on his cock, rim his ass or lick his balls!!Hug
Women That Want Their Ass Licked
I would LOVE to find a woman who enjoyed having her ass licked. I am eager to perform and not looking for you to return the favor. If you're in the DFW area and interested please let me know!!!!!