1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Need Cock sucked by man or woman. Will return favor
wantone2439
I would love to if we were closer 😙

VersatileSilverFox
I certainly would love to share it with my wife (or anyone, really) but you should probably post this in state forum
juicyp6
Sign me up
samjonson
l your dickike to suck

Interests:

Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I love having my Cock sucked on by another male and especially love it when I can return the favor and take his Cock into my mouth... :)
Guys Fucking Guys
I love the fact that I am bisexual as I not only have the opportunity of being able to Blowjob on a hard throbbing cock and get a blowjob in return, but I get to have my ass Sex and the ability to return the favor...Wink
Older Women For Younger Women
I am a straight woman who fantasizes about an older experienced woman licking and sucking my tits until I cum. I will return the favor. Anyone out there who wants a 38G in her mouth to milk?:-P
Cunnilingus
I want to fulfill my fantasy of having a woman lick my pussy until I cum. I will happily return the favor.:-P
Cock Sucking
i do enjoy a hot n wild, passionate 69r....i love having my massive man meat sucked on as i return the favor simultaneously....i have a thick (6") & long (9") cut chocolate cock with shaved big balls & a smooth bubble butt!! My fave is a guy on top sucking me as i suck on his cock, rim his ass or lick his balls!!Hug
Women That Want Their Ass Licked
I would LOVE to find a woman who enjoyed having her ass licked. I am eager to perform and not looking for you to return the favor. If you're in the DFW area and interested please let me know!!!!!