Interests:

Man Boobs
Are there any bras specific for man boobs?
Fantasy
My fantasy is watching a woman come in and just have at my husband doing what she wants to him and having him do what she want to her as well as him having her do what he wants to him. I want to see him being given head by another woman, and see him go down on another woman, and most of all them having sex, all until I am allowed to join in. Just thinking of that turns me on so much, that I just want to do it now.
Bisexual Women
near raleigh, nc looking for a bicurious or bisexual female to fulfill my fantasy as well as my fiance's of watching his woman with another woman...i really want to experiment a little and have another woman teach me a thing or too :P
Glory Holes Ohio
Looking for F or M (under specific circumstances) to suck my 18yo Virgin Cock. Near The Findlay and Toledo, OH
Bisexual Women
any bi fem or bi curious woman?? in CALI??? we are lookin for that girl to make that fantasy..or YOUR fantasy too!! we are just friends...easygoing here..lets meet for drinks!! karie and willKiss
2 Girls 1 Guy
I am bi curious never been with a woman looking to meet a sexy woman to make my man fantasy of a threesome come true