1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Trucker kink
Licknlikeit
Stopped at truck stop for a shower, as I was opening door, I heard moaning coming from shower room next door,,, made me horny, when I left and went to truck, I was looking for possible couples, ended up right next to mine, she was sitting in passenger seat, hair still wet, bra less in a tank top,,,I closed the sleeper curtain so all was open was in her sight,,,, I stripped down and she watched as I stroked, she got the idea and was teasing her nipples, she watched as I came hard,,, any other truckers want to share their kinky stories

Interests:

18 Wheeler
My first M2M experience was with a trucker at a rest stop. He sucked me thru a hole in the wall between stalls. I've fantasized ever since about meeting up with a trucker and repaying that awesome favor. I've had a very few experiences since then, but still looking for that trucker that wants a BJ everytime he comes thru Lafayette, La.
Truck Driver
I want to sick and be fucked in the rig by trucker.. would love meet a dom trucker.. I need trucker cum so bad
Truckers
One of my biggest fantasies is to get done by a trucker! I love oral and down to give anal to right person(a trucker) if your in the youngstown oh area truckers hit me up for a good time nsa ! I cant send msg so leave contact info
Party N Play
Get turned up n kink
PnP
Need a woman to get crazy within the clouds and go to any kink possible
Bisexual Men
Looking for hot safe fun Denver area. Hopefully more Dominant male into role play some kink fun too.