1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. meeting a man for sex

iLoveCouples
Hi Guys,
I am 58 and would LOVE to SHOW you how it's done! But I am not close to Toms River. Do you ever get to Long Island?

Bobby xo

NUSTART2017
I travel often to Wayne NJ for work. Would you be interested in meeting next time I’m in town?

jimblank12
Im close to Toms River, sea side here.

Interests:

Transsexuals
I would enjoy meeting a She male experience for the first. the first meeting will be blow jobs as hand jobs until I get comfortable
M-F-M Threesome
Wife and I joined this site in hopes of meeting some serious Bi men. I have had alot of meeting's with men and love it, but that was with my first wife, new wife say's she want's to try it all too, Hope I can find a willing candidate
North Carolina
North Carolina is where we've made so MANY great friends--what a wonderful place. :) We look forward to meeting more with similar mindsets. Bi couples---drop us a line! We're just south of Raleigh and north of Fayetteville. We're fun, fit and love to play--and look forward to meeting you! We hope to get up to a swingers-club again soon--maybe we can all make a date of it and meet eachother there! Nothing better than a room full of people looking for the same thing. We could even make it at a local club so travel is not an issue. Perhaps we'll click together! Feel free to share your ideas. Big parties have always been so much fun for us and our friends. If you're interested in making a 'date' at a club, let us know: We're thinking in February--mid-month. It would eliminate those 'awkward' moments of first meeting with no pressures and just a great time for all. The scenery there is ALWAYS fantastic and with lots of couples it's so easy to see where things might be headed. :-D
Bisexual Couples
I am a bi- female apart of a couple in Philly looking to fullfill some equally hot fantasies for myself as well as my hubby. I know he wants to have me and 2 other women to treat him like the slut I do. (lol) What I would get out of that fantasy would be to have those same women play with me while he watches. our Lastest would be to find an attractive bi couple here in philly that would be open to meeting, so that I can witness my hubby have his first bi- experience...It makes me horny just thinking about it....( ithink I will make him eat me out tonight.... I am also looking to meeting a group of freaky females for an all night"eat feast".. MY fantasy... any takers?? let me know.:-PKiss
Texas
We are a happily married bi couple that are 39 (f) 50 (m) looking for bi-couples, bi-men and anyone else open minded and ready to get this show on the road. We are an experienced full swap couple who desire like minded people that are ready to meet. We are funny, casual, and really easy to chat with. We ride a motorcycle for recreation and travel. We are non judgemental and treat people as we want to be treated. We have three must dos...please be honest, be ready to do more then chat about a meeting, (a meeting doesn't mean you have to like us) and know from the start we ONLY play together. If we sound interesting and your willing to take this a step further (at least one) please email us. We answer everyone and look forward to a fun time....Rick and Lisa
Jack N Jill
Early-40, professional-type, exhibitionist/nudist, discreet, respectful, CHRONIC masturbator (2-3 times per day!)....into driving naked, flashing, nude dares, and great mutual masturbation w/ both sexes! No gym-rat but do work out, 7", cut, shaved, low-hangers, into cockrings, exhibitionism/voyeurism, teasing, and repeat mutual masturbation (especially mutual). Would love to meet select, mature, Houston men/women/cpls for relaxing, exciting, non-pushy masturbation.....can be creative with meeting spots! Weekdays are best for quickie meeting (30 minutes??), getting naked (waist down if it's in a car!!), 'showin-n-stroking', and masturbation! Would love to learn no ways/ideas to masturbate w/ otheres!