1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. NEEDED IN ORLANDO SATURDAY NIGHT

orflbigbud
My main interest, oral, anal if your into that. Long cocks like you have.
I can host in a safe clean place.
Yes I'm older but play young.
Your cock looks so inviting

Interests:

1 Woman For Woman
Looking for a playmate in orlando to taste all night long
1 Woman For Woman
My gf would love to make this happen with you we’ve been looking for a lady for her to play with and have some hot fun. If interested hit us up we are in Dumas Texas but may be in a hotel in Amarillo Saturday night
Being Spanked
I Spanked And Fucked My Corporate Slut All Friday Night into Saturday Afternoon. Tight Pussy and a Round Ass made Cherry Red.
Bukkake
I respond to the name Cumdumpster or Spermbucket :-D I absolutely LIVE for hot cum splashing all over my face! I have a party every Saturday night at my place and horny guys show up and get me messy. If you like blowing loads on faces, come on over and check me out! Conveniently located on the RI/MASS border, heheee
Bath House
Club Orlando Downtown Orlando Compton st 👍
Forced Feminization
Remember the old saying, "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." I wanted to find someone who treated me like a slut. I wanted to be used and abused with the thickest cock I could find. Friday night I ran into the perfect master for this task and he made it all happen. He forced me to suck cock all night wherever and whenever he wanted and after that took me back to his house and let his three roomates fuck the shit out of me till the sun came up!!! Needless to say my ass and mouth need several days off. I guess I more than kinda got what I needed... C