1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for a woman

Looking4fun2623
Really wishes I could find a woman to be with me and my husnad.

Interests:

Women That Want Submissive Men
I am a older guy but not too old to do it right with the right woman,and YES I do like a dom woman it does not mean a lot of pain no it mean that I want a woman that knows what she wants and will demand that her man do it to her including licking her hot ass kissing her feet and have her sit on your face fuck your tongue and face cum on your face into your mouth and if she wants she might give you a golden shower and have you lick her clean that is being dom for me that is a dream come true but that's not any woman she got to be right for me to do that any hot body woman checking me out ,I am yours to dom
Cock Hungry Woman
That's my kind of woman that's what i need woman that loves sucking cock every day i like a woman with a big beautiful ass bi9 boobs & a pretty hairy pussy i want a hot nasty horney woman that don't mind taking her clothes off showing me her ass & pussy
Men Fucking Men While Women Watch
I'm a show off any way,so I love to get fucked while my or the other guy's woman watches! So good to have a woman watch me do,what is considered soooo taboo.It would be even better to have a black dude with a 12 inch cock work me over,while a woman watches...or more than one woman/persons.
Threesomes
My gorgeous Redhead and I are seeking a special woman to share in our passion. We are in the Atlanta area and I travel all over the US. We are both in phenomenal shape and seek an adventurous, fit, healthy, wild & sexy, and fun woman. My Red loves women and the right woman will want to receive as well as give. We are quite alot to handle for the right woman...and we'd have an incredible time together. Look forward to hearing from you Hug:)
Bi-Curious Women
My gorgeous Redhead and I are seeking a special woman to share in our passion. We are in the Atlanta area and I travel all over the US. We are both in phenomenal shape and seek an adventurous, fit, healthy, wild & sexy, and fun woman. My Red loves women and the right woman will want to receive as well as give. We are quite alot to handle for the right woman...and we'd have an incredible time together. Look forward to hearing from you Hug:-D
Bisexual Women For Couples
My gorgeous Redhead and I are seeking a special woman to share in our passion. We are in the Atlanta area and I travel all over the US. We are both in phenomenal shape and seek an adventurous, fit, healthy, wild & sexy, and fun woman. My Red loves women and the right woman will want to receive as well as give. We are quite alot to handle for the right woman...and we'd have an incredible time together. Look forward to hearing from you Hug:-D