Interests:

Couples Wanting To Be Dominated
Dominant male here looking for submissive couples.
Cum In Husband
bi sexual sub male looking for dominant women or couples to use me as they wish
BDSM
would like to find a bi fem to be submissive or dominant with me. but both females being submissive to my MASTER
Daddy/Boy Role Play
Feminine Sissy Girl 👄👠💄💅👗🧑â€ðŸ¦ °ðŸ‘œ wanting older dominant top or dominant couple, I have a lot of years of experience. I’m DD clean free been seven years since I’ve had cock to play with. Please teach me train me to be good submissive.
Couples Dominating Men
Hello, this is the topic that brought me to this site. While I've had some BDSM experiences with women I've been wanting to meet a couple to explore with and be dominated by. While I've had submissive fantasies since I was a teenager, maybe 10 years ago, I started being turned on by attractive couples (including my neighbors in several cases) and started having a fantasies about being a slave to a couple. A few years ago, I used to live in an apartment across the hall from a really hot couple and I had fantasies that one night I would go kneel outside their door, ring the bell, and perform oral on whichever one of them answered and be their household slave after that. Of course, I can distinguish hot fantasy from real exploration - and if you're a hot dominant couple that feels the same way - maybe we should chat.
Transsexuals
want a submissive or dominant shemale ;)