1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. As many guys as possible for wife

Letsplay0303
My wife wants a gangbang. She is not on here with me but is now getting interested. How many guys would be interested in coming out to north port in Florida for a fun day in the next week or 2.

havefun73
wish I was closer!

bobbq131
i am interested in helping you out with the wife. blow job to facial or fucking. or her and i both sucking you off together. i'm into it

midnitekowboy
she can ride this as long as she wants
SmokeyMtn29
Ahh, to far away to be of any help.

6969Studd
I’m willing to try anything once

6969Studd
I need some COCK

Letsplay0303
Still looking trying for Wednesday or Thursday

TheBritt
Ok I'm in , I would be happy to spray my cum in her / on her or in \ on you.
I enjoy cuckold and hotwife.
I like to suck a cock and I eat pussy very well apparently.
Lets make a date for me to fuck your wife's sexy hole ,

MrFresh
I love gangbangs, I have only been in one my entire life and it was hot. 7 men 1 woman..

orflbigbud
I can cum

NUSTART2017
Let me know.

Interests:

2 Guys To Fuck A Bi Couple
Two guys wife makes me f*** both guys same time one in my ass f****** my ass good I've got one in the mouth face face f****** me and then we all take turns on my wife make her scream
Anal Bottom
Where are all the TOP guys out there? I'm new here and it definetely seems more people looking to be done as there is men that want to be doers. Also HUNG GUYS that want to FUCK both the husband and the wife and have them SUCK and share your COCK and CUM. If there are any guys, especially BIG, BLACK BULLS out there come forward and claim your prize.
Bang My Wife
had this fantasy about my ex wife for a long time - a group of guys taking turns fucking her, she moans like a slut she is, and i am on my knees sucking off guys that r not busy fucking my wife. they all cum in my mouth and she sees every drop of their cum enter my mouth and me swallowing it!!!
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
Hug Hi Guy's! I really love the way you guy's are so honestly open to the feelings you have about sucking another guy's cock! Until I found this Forum...I thought I was the only Bisexual guy out there who loves sucking another guy's cock as much as I do and having him shoot thick hot loads of sperm in my mouth and down my throat! And all while my wife watches!!! My favorite fantasy is to get together with four guys and my wife, suck on the first one and then after he is rock hard, I guide him into my wife's shaved pussy and let him fuck her till he pumps his cum into her. Meanwhile, I suck the next guy hard and then guide him into my wife's just fucked pussy for a second load. Same with the third and fourth guys. Then to top of my fantasy, my wife makes me eat the men's cum from her cunt till she's clean and orgasm-ed! Wow...I have to go jack off now! Thanks men for being "You":-P James
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I got to do this as my wife watched me give her lover a blowjob! she would be telling me stuff like now you know what it like to have a real dick! And he would be telling me how I should be thank full for him fucking my wife at least she gets a real cock every day! and when he cum he filled my mouth up as fast as I could swallow now that was the only time my wife watched me, But it wasn't the last time I sucked bill's big cock! And I am thank full for him doing my wife! and when he says he's going to stop seeing my wife if I don't give him head I drop to my knees! there was even one time that he made me give five of his buddies head! same deal he said he was going to stop seeing my wife if I didn't, so I wound up giving five guys I had never meet before a blowjob plus bill but I didn't mind they all had bigger than me and when I told my wife what I had to do she just laughed at me and said if bill wanted me to give head that is my job and I better do it good but I am good I had six guys say that was the best they ever had! bill says that I have a small clit and that my wife is just eating pussy when she does me!
Bang My Wife
My wife used to fuck guys while I watched. It was a great turn-on. She stopped a few years ago and does not participate anymore. But the memories still get me hard and horny. Of course, I try to convince her to start again but she won't. So I fantasize and remember a lot. I Love to talk to guys about it and "play act" on the phone with them about them fucking my wife, then me. Phone sex is not the best but it is good.