1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Orlando Area Retired Couple, Bi Husband For Real Time Encounter

NickDomo
I am in Orlando several times per month..... Would love to play with you 2!

NUSTART2017
I come Orlando at least once a week. Would love to meet you both.
dinkqp
I live close and can meet anytime. love to suck love cum or anything you want to do. use me anyway you want.Hit me back if you are interested.

leonacd123
hello nterested ad would love toplay . I am a widower so am free any time u want to play Leona cd
there i am very i

Interests:

F-M-F Threesome
Looking for a female interested in a threesome with my husband and me. We are new at this but real;y want to try it. We are a clean cut, discreet SC couple looking for 1st time action. I want to eat pussy and be eat while he fucks,sucks and rolls around in the middle.
BDSM
My husband was a retired Life Style Dominant and I was a Switch when we met. While we are currently entertaining ourselves by looking for a straight or novice bi-curious guy with a big cock we can suck together it would not be s stretch for us to have a part time sub or either gender to play with.
Bang My Husband
Looking for an open minded lady to play with hubby and I....we get REAL HOT when another female is involved!!!!!! Orlando area....travelors are more than welcum!!!!Hug
Arkansas
Looking in Fayetteville area for discrete encounter with mature couple. Look me up!
Oral Giving And Receiving
Very passionate(Kissing A MUST) & luv alot of oral(giving & receiving). I luv to host in the Orlando area. Also know of a real She/Male that luvs to join in at my place for 3 or more-somes. I'm not into anal myself,but Barbara luvs to ride a nice cock deep & for long periods of time. We luv men,ladys & couples. Contact me & we will take care of ya!!! "Huggs & Kisses"
Fucking Wife While Husband Fucks Me
I would love to find a couple that I could do this with. I'm in the Orlando Florida area.