1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Miss a girls touch

Bisexual_babe
I have not been with s girl in 9 years i really miss being with a girl don’t get me wrong luv my husband but i need that femine touch
raydarling
Good Luck.

MrandMsGilly
Sweetheart, if only you were closer, it's been 12 years for me I completely understand.

Bisexual_babe
anytime luv we can meet

Bisexual_babe
Just message me when you want to meet

Uenjoymansick84
I think yall are all sext

elainea
Morning

elainea
Morning well afternoon

elainea
How are you

Bisexual_babe
Im good u

Interests:

Flaccid Cocks
Any small, flaccid cocks in the North San Diego area that need attention? Please let me touch it, suck it, worship it. I'm partial to trans girls and sissies.
Family
I can understand others and people that get hooked on dif types of sex.My childhood was consumed with a lot of sex.Was always easy to get a friend or cosuin or girl to touch and be touched.Now days it's a lot more dangerous.When I got married had 3 daughters.At times it was hard to do things?I masterbated a lot,esp we lived in a townhouse.Accross the way a family 12 and 9 yr old girls twin boys 15.girls were naked a lot you could see into the bathroom and her bedroom.The boys I loved watching them masterbate all the time,so I would as well haha.Daughter caught me a couple times.Hard to hide a hardon quickly.
Demolition Derbys
Girls can drive DEMO! he he he No one has added an entry on such a kicka$$ topic yet???? I love to drive demolition!! I miss it now living in TX they look at me like I am nuts living down here. It is like unheard of or something! Anyone in the Houston area know of someone I can hook up with and drive in a demo? And not that powederpuff bullsh!t either! Kiss
2 Women One Man
Looking for one girl 2 girls or all girls lol I am down to have a train of girls run me till I explode and am down for whatever else
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
they pretty much did away with them in canton oh, I miss them I could always go there and suck a cock in a booth are get sucked, usually would suck a cock and if I like it I would meet him outside and talk, give him my address bring him to my home and get naked and really suck him real do things you can't do at the book store sure miss them
Aviation
What sexual adventures has anyone had while flying or when flying or an airplane was involved? I once flew a small plane with a photographer and some female models out into the desert, and after we landed, he had me join in with the girls as part of the adult photo shoot! I got to fly and I got laid, and I also found out that I love to perform in front of the camera! Anyone interested in mixing flying and sex...get in touch with me!