1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Wanting to Panty Fetish Play site for Adults or Adult Entertainment in Thunder Bay and Area

cumnpanties1
Would love to have a place where guys and everyone with panty fetish to go and be anonymous and have some rooms couches, maybe a huge room that is a bed for groups to play, maybe have theme nights like 80s or Egyptian, Caveman etc. Place to meet others and experimenting together safe and be masked or unmasked, play pool, or foam pit, have guys night oil wrestling but only in White satin panties first to cum loses and winner wins cash or trip etc. See I live in Thunder Bay and there isn’t a Adult Thing or place for anything or anyone, and CL was only avenue for something like this or more private, and now nothing, so need to think of Adults just as much as we worry about our children cause fuck we given a lot for them and I know I am feeling al little like a robot and not really sparking life and drive cause of this rut, heard of 7 year itch well this guy has a rash and scars lol. So if anyone else lives here or in Northwestern Ontario who would like to get something from idea stage like this and us our different skills and make this possible. Probably a pipe dream but I’m dreaming

NylonSammi
panties

cumnpanties1
Mmm love the feeling of a big hard cock wrapped in satin up against my satin panty covered ass, would love to suck cum right through them

Tstock434
Here's my bulge in some pretty pink panties

Tstock434
And here's my cock

Interests:

Panty Boys
you freaking panty boys turn me on so much.... i love all the different styles and colors.... and here i thought i was alone in this world with my panty fetish
Adult Theaters
Let's face the facts shall we Adult Theaters and Gloryholes are truly where all the fun and entertainment really are.
Strap-ons
I am on this site to help my girlfriend fulfill her fantasy. She wants to fuck (we're all adults here, right?) another woman with a strap on while I fuck her. There will be absolutely no contact what so ever between me and the other woman, I only want to document the event and participate only with her. If there is any ladies on this site that this appeals to, contact me and we will see where this goes.
Males In Panties
I would really like to find a friend who is into mutual panty play, a fellow panty lover. Stockings, garterbelt add to the fun. Nylon silky panties are a super turn on for me. You?
Satin Panties
Anyone else here with a satin panty fetish? I love to see both women and men is panties. And they feel fantastic wearing them.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
There are many Adult Theater/Arcade/Bookstores around Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater/Largo/Tarpon Springs.I frequent The Love Shack ,Fantasyland ,and Tres Equis in Tampa ,Entertainment Center in Tarpon Springs ,Love Toys in Clearwater Adult factory Outlet of Largo and XTC Adult Supercenter ( the one at 4800 34th ST S ) St Pete. I always get to suck at least one cock and swallow one load . But, it usually is more than one .