1. BisexualPlayground β€Ί
  2. Forum β€Ί
  3. Where are the woman who love big tits and sweet pussy?
SweetSplash
Please let me know

Mikejr44
Not sure but I definitely do.... I would love to make you cum all in my mouth

Looking4fun2623
I do. My main problem is I cant find any that are close to me

Wannaplay3955
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Interests:

Black Bi Women
well, I just had my first experience with a woman...i had never done anything with a woman and let me tell you...her breasts i could not get enough of! She kept asking me if this really was my first time and she just would not believe me! Then when she finally accepted the fact that she was my first girl, she told me that i was the best titty sucker she EVER had! I love tits!!! Big Black tits, or even a handfull...i think women are beautiful but I do need to have a man in my life tho. I do he is awesome and now I am looking forward to having our first threesome! Yummy! To see a woman gettng it from my man while I play with her tits is something I cannot wait to do! I am nervous tho...what if he likes her pussy more than mine???
Women Licking Women
For my wifes bday I would like to suprise her with another woman to lick her sweet pussy while I watch and then join in, she has talked about it for years. We are a happily married couple, not looking for drama or ltr...just a nice suprise for her and some sweet pussy for another woman
Face Fucking
i love when a woman sits on my face as i eat her pussy and she locks on and rotates that hot pussy, rotating that hot pussy over my face,and tongue as she fucks my face and i just lick and suck and savor all the juices from that nice hot honeypot and sweet nectar pussy, i love to eat pussy and more pussy and let someone watch as i bring us both off to a climax, there is nothing bettet than a hot woman with a hot twat and juicy pussy fucking my face, like slip sliding away, cum and give me more today.pjKissKiss:-P:-PHugHugFl owerKiss:-P:-P
Cunnilingus
I want, desire, and hunger for sweet pussy. I love to tease a woman till she feels she's on the edge. I like licking, tongue fucking, nibbling, teasing and sucking intensly. Love the sound of a pleased woman screaming. I like having my pussy eaten as well by a sexy woman.
I love getting blown first! Hitting the bong or a fat blunt is a must, followed by some 4play. Play with my pussy and licking my tits while I stroke it and get it hard for u to shove it down my throat mmm that’s the best! What would be even better if theres another women added! I’d kiss her all over and taste her sweet pussy then she can ride my pussy while I deep throat it! Mmm weed makes me so horny! Does that sound like a good time or what? Let’s do this!
Women Licking Women
Would love to meet a woman who is a master at eating pussy so I can learn how to be just as pleasing to a hot woman. I don't have much experience but would love to have more! I love sweet pussy!