1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Trimmed, Shaved, or Natural Pubic - Thoughts and Opinions
juicyp6
My personal choice is for my partner to be smooth as a baby's bottom. Hair is a huge turn off and a deal breaker for me and before the questions start I get a full brazilian every 3-4 weeks.

andrew9
shaved cock and shaved pussy a must if I am to provide oral service and my 7c thik is always shaved smooth sumtimes with cockring on, dont like hairy bods or pubes

Sherman333
At least well trimmed.

Redfyre9
I think most folks seem to prefer not munching the hedge, but yes, some like it hairy- me, i love smooth and snackable either way!!
SmokeyMtn29
The thicker and hairier the cock and pussy, for me, the better. Licking and sucking the hair is essential for my intense sexual pleasure.

MrandMsGilly
I prefer shaved on myself and partner but a well trimmed area will work also

ajwain
Trimmed pubes and shaved balls

ridernmich
Shaved please.

iwant2bintn
to be shaved smooth. Makes me feel sexy...

Nudetanner
I keep myself trimmed but do shave when meeting someone..

Ohioboy73
I like natural. But honestly, it is kind of like the canned cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. I might not like it but not going to stop me from enjoying the turkey and mashed potatoes.

orflbigbud
Smooth for both me and any he.
CKSUKER58
On men or women I prefer shaved smooth. It's much more enjoyable when you don't get pubic hair in your mouth. I'd rather concentrate on making my partner feel good than plucking hairs out of my mouth.

BekDen
Well....from most peeps I know....shaved is better. Or at least trimmed nice. I tend to agree....if I wanted tooth floss well. Just gets in the way...lol
byronnn
As far as I'm concerned, a person's personal grooming is their business and is just a shallow detail not to be considered in the quest for bedroom fun. It certainly has nothing to do with the personal chemistry between bedmates and I'm kind of amazed how some people make another's grooming choice a potential dealbreaker.

I'm more interested in the person and whatever mutual intrigue there may be as opposed to what part of their bodies they shave or don't shave. That's their business.

VCcorn
The best advice I can give you Eastwest is to give trimming a shot and see if you like it. If you’re feeling froggy take it down to baby’s ass smooth. Getting through the first week of growing back the first couple of times might make up your mind on the smooth side of your question.

MuchTooCurious
I love the feeling of freshly shaved and then the ensuing tingle as it starts to grow in. so when you are att work, you get a little spark in your pants.

ionsawmill
I don’t like shaving, but I do like the way it adds an inch or so to my length, at least visually. So I usually trim my pubes and shave just my balls. Wife is all natural, which doesn’t bother me at all.

T.H. (He's Bi) & D.E. (She's Str8)
IonSawmill - Coastal Alabama, USA

SloStroker4U
I love a naturally hairy woman. So sexy to see her as she was designed by the creator to be. I'm not a fan of hair men though. I don't get into facial hair, big bushes, or hairy balls on men. Since I'm not really attracted to men, I prefer them to not be overly masculine.

bigjimandthetwins
I shave cock and balls. Usually keep pubes trimmed as well. Totally shaven is a turn on

Dicktodick
Smooth is so sexy

kennyt62
I love shaved you don't have to go to dentist for a hair cut after eating.

davepsl1
shaved here
deafjeff8
I used to shave but now I get sugared. About every 4 or 5 weeks I pay a lady to rip my pubes out by the roots, she gets everything- shaft, ball sack, ass crack... It hurts some at the time but the end result is worth it to me, love the way it feels. My profile pic is from when I had to let it grow out to get sugared the first time...

Firecuplz3539
Shaved all the way

peter7676
Shaved smooth feels better and cooler in warm weather
wanttotryitmyfirst
shaved is the only way to go. I have been shaved for over a year and it feels so good especially since I go commando.
Married29
Shaved is best, but nicely trimmed will do. Just dont want to floss while we eat!!

Legperv1
smooth both pussy n cock such a turn on .

older76
I just shaved and love it will shaver from now on, like shaved cock

Interests:

Smooth Nudists
I never thought I would but one night I just went a head and shaved my balls and trimmed the rest of my pubic hair and WOW I got so horny. Been doing it ever since.:)
Shaving
I love the shaved look. I too shave, or at the very least try to keep it trimmed. Hubby has allowed to me "trim" him once, but I completely shaved him because he fell asleep, and he won't let me do it again. He hated the itching when it was growing back. I told him that is why you keep it shaved or trimmed.Laughing
Pubic Hair
Haven't had pubic hair since 2002 when I started keeping my pubic area shaved as I think it is not only more sanitary, but looks sexier and better...:)
Pubic Hair
I like them all, trimmed, shaved, waxed , or funny trimmed shaped bushes!!! Not crazy about a full blown bush, I call it dental floss!!!
Shaving
There is nothing better than being able to go down on a girl with a shaved pussy :-P or a guy who keeps his pubic area shaved Blowjob Hug
Smooth Nudists
Always kept my cock trimmed, but saw a guy on a Spanish beach with the most gorgeous shaved cock. Shaved mine completely smooth that night and have kept it like that ever since. My girlfriend loves it smooth. Much prefer both men & women shaved. Nothing nicer that a hard shaved cock and a wet smooth pussy.