1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Have a drink and then play time

VCcorn
Hi all! We are looking for a guy for tonight to go have a drink and then have some fun behind closed doors. This will be our first experience and here’s the catch...there is always a catch lol, she wants to just be able to watch us together. We are hoping it’s someone close that would want to meet near Coventry or Warwick. Unfortunately we can’t host tonight but if anyone has suggestions or are interested, we are all ears.
Jerrwayne
Wish i was close, sounds like a hot time to me...I am in...literally...lol

EliseTaylor
Too bad we were busy as Elise just wants to watch too! I think we should make that happen for the girls!

VCcorn
EliseTaylor: I completely agree, we can definitely put on a show for the girls one of these days.
patrickcd
YOU ARE BOTH VERY ATTRACTIVE AND ,I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR PLAYMATE, I NEED CUM WHILE I SUCK HER !!, AND TASTE BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER !!! I love the taste of cum down my throat.
Arnold134
Hi. I live in Warwick. Am a widower. to give oral to both of you. to be watched

Interests:

Piss Play
About ten years go, my LTR and I were enjoying "69" and when she came she pissed by accident. I never experiened that before and she didn't know what was actually occurring. When she later realized what happened and that I drank it she got more tuned on then I had ever seen her before. For the rest of the time we were together (about six years) we enjoyed piss play frequently. We did a fair amount of swinging and were surprised to learn how many others were either into it or interested in it. It seems women prefer to have golden showers and to even drink piss from other women. If a man does it, they usually want just a shower or a piss enema. Men usually want a shower or piss enema from other men but will often drink piss if from a women -- especially if she's a hottie. Go figure. It's all the same. Anyway, if you haven't tried it, don't deny yourself the pleasure. :)
2 Black Men 1 White Sissy
Is this possible I'd so then four and more and more! I want it so if your cool 0⃣ drama discrete I down 420 good not intokissinggolenshowers or shit buteood dring some pissclearpisswater like when u drink a lot of light veer that's fun clearness water I even drink from the tap until milk is next and we'll I can't explain how long I wantedcoolnewfreinds but this is Las time looking delete all this in couple days so let me if u want many help find cool fu names m
Cum Swallowing
I love to eat cumm I think it is bull that guys want there girls to drink there cumm but they won't drink it themselves. I say if you want her to drink it then you better be willing to do the same. I love eattng pussy as well , I say you got to lick it before you stick it.
Adult Games
We have an old game that I would like to try out again. We got it when we practiced open marriage but never could seem to find the right couple(s) to share it with. The game is Bumps and Grinds, basically a racetrack games which has players taking consequences of either taking a drink or stripping with a real minor tip to a couple of other interactions. My interest in trying it out is in the play. We trialled as a couple a couple of times :-D and noticed two results/issues that would apply to other adult games. 1. The game seems to be biased to stripping the ladies. The bias is subtle and may not be real but in the two times we played it, my wife was stripped before I barely got started. (This is the major reason I would like to try it again but our marriage is no longer open to her participation.) Issue: is the game biased? How would the game play for bisexual play? (Of course, we could change the rules but I'm curious about the effect in the original rules.) What rule conventions would enhance bisexual play? 2. Drinking game. Frankly we are of an age that drinking more than a single drink can adversely affect the responses we want to achieve at the end of the game. Issue: are drinking games actually that effective for our BP interests? If I am going to play the game, I don't need my inhibitions to be suppressed and if they were, my penis would probably be repressed also.:(
Piss Play
I love piss play. I wish I had found this site sooner. Would love to find some locals to play. Male and females. I have been know to piss on cam and then drink it.
Piss Orgy
I have a Black friend whose BIG Cock I suck off regularly. Every time he comes to my house for a Suck Off, he has to piss first so I have him piss in my mouth, drink it down and then suck his cock for a long slow blowjob.. After he cums in my mouth he has to piss again, which I am glad to drink, again