1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Preferred position for receiving anal

ajwain
Recently had trouble taking a guy with a lovely thick cock. It wasn't thicker than toys I used so I was disappointed and puzzled. I wonder if it was because I was standing.
What position works well for you and why?
Jerrwayne
I am a bigger guy...I like taking cock doggie style...i have been fucked on my back...but needed a pillow under my ass...and my legs do not go up very high...i would love for them to go on his shoulders....so he can drive his hard cock deep..

ajwain
On my back I can relax and open up. I have long legs that I can wrap around even big guys and pull them in. A small guy had me on my back while he was standing when I wrap my legs around him and pulled him deeper he popped right away.

NakidKirk1
Tough one. I love being on my back taking it missionary so I can see the look on a guy's face when he cums. But I love when I'm on all fours with a really guy who loves to pound hard and deep. Almost an angry fuck that ends with that last super deep and hard thrust as he plants his seed as deep!!

chiprock
I like reverse cowboy so I can control the fucking

Blugrassbi
Doggie works for me!

ajwain
Made a trip to the adult video store. I found bending over kind of like a standing doggy style allow a nice thick cock to go deep. I also tried face up which worked well for a guy with a smaller cock. The third guy had a gorgeous thick cock which unfortunately I did not have enough lube to partake. Maybe next time.

iwant2bintn
Doggie style so far, but i have had it missionary which i absolutly love.
LoveBottom2
Lots of guys (and girls) really love my ass, so I like all fours. Looking at, stroking, spanking and tonguing my ass tends to get guys really fucking hard. I start yelling, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!!!" "I love your dick! Fuck me hard with your lovely dick. Shoot your load into my ass!" Talking like that turns me on and it turns the guy fucking me on too. And I mean every word. It feels so fucking good that I think I could do 15 or 20 guys in a row.

Lustyken
I totally love getting my ass fucked, hot cock is the best, because no two are the same, but toys an dildos,are great to u can experiment.explore the produce section, cucumber's

Lustyken
My preferred positions are starting on my back with legs held up,then go to all fours for a power fuck

floppy2
I like to be on hands and knees and feel his cock pounding my ass as he reaches around and pinches my nipples or slowly strokes my cock while he fucks me. Ijust love it.

monaohio
on my back spread eagle or me on my back and my legs on his shoulders as he pumps me good hard and deep

Interests:

Anal Cream Pies
my wife doesnt like receiving anal.so the only time i get to eat anal pies is out of mens asses or when we're with a couple where the lady likes anal. and i love to be filled with cum and have it tongued and sucked from my hole
Anal Sex With Men And Women
I love anal sex both giving and receiving, but much prefer receiving. I love to feel his cock sliding in and out of my ass bareback and then feel his hot cum shooting deep inside me. Anyone interested?
69, the only place to be! Top or bottom, woman or man, this is my favorite position to enjoy giving and receiving pleasure.
Anal Sex
We love anal sex. He is not into receiving it yet but loves giving it to me. :-) I love both giving and receiving. We'd love to find a man to let me use a strap on on him while he participates in any way he can. He has never been with a man yet. He is curious and willing to try new things but he is still new to that area. :-P
Ass Play
We love anal sex. He is not into receiving it yet but loves giving it to me. I love both giving and receiving. We'd love to find a man to let me use a strap on on him while he participates in any way he can. He has never been with a man yet. He is curious and willing to try new things but he is still new to that area.
Anal Sex
We love anal sex. He is not into receiving it yet but loves giving it to me. I love both giving and receiving. We'd love to find a man to let me use a strap on on him while he participates in any way he can. He has never been with a man yet. He is curious and willing to try new things but he is still new to that area.