all of you are hot and sexy
BiDave6969
Enjoying posing
ChaseLace
Oh yes hun!

latecomer91364
Yedsterday

monaohio
ready to take to bed all i need now is big fake boobs and i really feel like a woman

NylonSammi
I guess i'll add again lol

TwoSpirited
grrr8 posts everybody!

kennyt62
I love to play with cross dressers they feel & look great.
ChaseLace
So hot!

silkysmoove
Hi all! Ev1 looking good

traydick700
wearing lingerie

latecomer91364
2 days ago
BiDave6969
More from me....enjoy

SatinVern69
Satin panties lover's out the hope you like

floppy2
dressing looking for a playmate
HornyMatureguy
When my wife goes to visit her sister I like wearing her things. Silky sexy thigh highs and panties bra and a silk top then use toys on my ass and mix up a bunch of fake cum and fuck my ass with my fat 10" rubber cock that can shoot the fake cum up my ass and I fuck myself for a very long time and shoot a dozen or so big fake loads up my ass and it feels good dripping off my nuts and running down my inner thighs while I fuck my ass hard and deep. I love fucking myself in sexy silk female things.

Rachellebrown
love dressing like this

Interests:

Woman That Like Crossdressers
I have been a cross dresser for a long time since I was a preteen I have not yet met a woman who really enjoys me and my cross dressing. But it comes with the territory when their is no such women in my area to enjoy the finer things in life
Transsexuals
I'll talk cross dressing.
Hotel Encounters
Looking for a mutual first-time encounter with a man cross-dressing and sex
Transsexuals
Is there any true people out there that don't mine talkin about cross dressing
Crossdressing
I love cross dressing like a girl and wearing panties and lingerie. I'm looking for a couple or another CD to have fun with
Cock Sucking With A Transgender
I do the cross-dressing but really want to just be the guy I am with just let me take over as his nasty slut. I've had several guys (not at once da*nit!) over to my place and I am dressed as nasty as I can be, lingerie, full makeup, fingerless gloves, long red nails, crotchless stockings with garter belt part of them, crotchless panties, very sexy bra, very nice tits I bought, nice blond wig, very hot 5" platform heels, lots of tricks for guys going out dressed. LOVE dressing!