Looking to suck a nice cock

I’m a. Bottom, I do need a cock in my ass
sevebells
Wish you were here
sevebells
My neighbor sucking my cock

Interests:

Restroom Encounters
This is our male speaking. Once I was at a bath house when I was single. I had one guy sucking my cock, another sucking my balls, another rimming my ass, and another, oddly enough, sucking on my arm. I was in heaven!
Giving Men Blow Jobs
I love sucking a mans cock until he fills my mouth with his cum. I also like to receive. A man sucking me makes me cum so quickly compared to a woman sucking me. I also love to swallow.
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I've done this a couple of times at some bi orgies I used to go to when I lived in MN. Very hot to be trading off between sucking dick while she's sucking his nuts and eating his balls while she's sucking his cock. Of course, if I'm fingering her pussy and/or he or she is fingering my ass, that's great too. Would love to do this some more. Any Hawai'i folks into it?
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I first started sucking cocks when I was 12 and walking home from school oneday I saw some guys in the woods and they motioned for me to come over. They were jacking off and looking at suck mags. They showed me a guy sucking cocks and they said that is what I was suppose to do so I did and I have sucking cocks every since. My 2 sisters used to help me get dressed up to go to the adult bookstore when I was 13 and they used to think that I was a girl. I love it.I do not know how many cocks I have sucked but it has been a few.:-PKiss
All Male Threesomes
I would love to have a guy fucking my ass (bareback of course) and another with his cock in my mouth at the same time. Someone else, perhaps my girlfriend, would be sucking on my cock. What a wonderful feeling it will be when we all orgasm. I will feel hot cum shooting deep inside my ass; I will get a delicious mouthful of cum from the cock I am sucking on; and then I will shoot my load into the mouth that is sucking on me.
2 Guys One Woman
Ihave always enjoyed watching any woman I'm with fucking and sucking other men and joining me in sucking and fucking others aswell. Love 3somes with other couples aswell and eating pussy and sucking cock aswell as fucking and getting fuckedHug