1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Chicago area
oldguyjayvee696969
I like meeting skinny elderly Bi men and Bi couples. Had one gettogether with a crossdresser. It got interrupted when his boss phoned and he got called into work just as I was sucking on him. Damn! Would like to try again with a crossdresser!
jayvee696969
Curious about sex with an older slim sexy sissy. Anyone had that experience and willing to share the details, or any sissy want to show me?

Interests:

M-M-F Threesome
Chicago area here..Have always been with men all my life, and have not explored my desire to be with another woman and a bi man at the same time.. I do want to do it now.. anyone want to play in Chicago?
Bisexual Swing Clubs
biblkm looking for clubs in the chicago area to hang outat does anyone know of any bi clubs in chicago area?????:-P
Big Clits
I am in the Chicago area and would love to meet a girl with a bi clit I love sucking on them they are the most sinsitive ones ever! I cum just sucking on a womans clit and listing to her cum and her pussy jucies squirt all over my face. If you live in the Chicago are or is fairly close please feel free to send me a message or im me on yahoo blaquepussycats247
10 Inch Cock
anyone in the Chicago area that would like to screw me let me know
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Any suggestions for Chicago area ?
Rape Role Play
anyone in the Chicago area want to rape me