1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Docking
oldguyjayvee696969
I have seen some vids on the net of guys docking and cumming. It looks so hot. Anyone had the experience? I would like to hear about it!
SmokeyMtn29
What’s docking?
oldguyjayvee696969
Docking is touching the heads of two cocks together, and when one is uncut sliding the skin over the other cock and using the skin to masterbate both cocks until one or both cum inside the skin. Never done it but have seen vids and it looks like fun! Would love to have the experience.
SWFla01
Have done it with a "docking sleeve". Lots of fun, but kinda hard to do. Did it with a friend of mine and I wanted to feel him "cum inside me". But I had to try to remain still while he jerked off with both of our cocks in the sleeve and it was kinda hard to do that. Anyways, he finally did cum and it was awesome to feel him squirt into my cock slit and all over my cock head.
oldguyjayvee696969
Sounds great - where can I find a cock sleeve /

Interests:

First Time With A Guy
I also love docking
Cock Docking
ok, define cock docking please.
Cocks Bounded Together
Unfortunately, the gallery shows docking- not cocks together bounded.
Docking
docking is when 2 uncut guys put foreskin over each others Cock and jo --very hott
Cock To Cock Rubbing
its a wonderful experience and to feel the warmth of the other cock on your head...mmmmmmmmm..docking is even more intense,,,
Docking
Docking is putting your cock inside the foreskin of someones uncut cock.