1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Blocking..???

bisexual14u
Kind of confused here, we goto take a look at who's viewed us only to find that we've been blocked SPECIFICALLY by various members that we've NEVER had correspondence with.. Just kind of curious if many others have experienced this???
We will say that we only block those that block us or those that are problematic.
We do NOT talk trash about anyone TO anyone here on BP, we would hope that no one is doing so to others about us.
On a side note, it is EVERYONE'S parogative to use their blocking as they see fit.

Tammy & Jeff
Jerrwayne
I have been blocked because of my age or being listed as a single guy....i guess i am not what they are looking for..oh well...

iwant2bintn
I was blocked by someone and I have no idea why. I never said or did anything to deserve it, I have always treated everyone on here with respect and I will always continue to do so, I agree it is everyones right to block someone but it would be nice to know the reason why.

bisexual14u
On another note.... WHY would you view someone that you've blocked?????

Lionessa
Many people block couples if they are only looking for singles. They block by age if they only interested in people in a specified age group. Maybe they are only interested in Lesbians and not interested in guys. I'm sure there are other reasons as well. Myself, if I am blocked, I consider it a favor because apparently they must have felt we wouldn't get along anyway so I can skip over them and move to the next profile without wasting my time I do though believe that if someone has me blocked, then they should not be able to view my profile either. Just my 2 cents.

Lustyken
I feel maybe sometimes people just hit the wrong button, I know I've done it.

sobra
AH ....have the same here ...and its not from yesterday ....so welcome to the club LOL!

Lionessa
BiN2KinkCpl

In response to your post above...

If you go to Menu and click, then click on Membership Manager and go down to the bottom of the page, you will see Discreet Mode

Discreet Mode will permit you to browse the site when you need to be discreet. All pictures will become blurred, and logos hidden. You can enable and disable this feature at any time using the switch at the bottom of every page.

If you do not want members to know you browsed their profile, go to the same page and on the far right is Profile View.

Show Profile Views

If you like, you can allow other members to see when you have viewed their profile. You can turn this feature On or Off.

I hope this answers your concerns. These features have been on the site for quite a while so they are not new.

On a side note, if anyone has questions or concerns, feel free to email the webmasters. BP is a site where we are lucky enough to have active owners who care enough to respond to members unlike other places. The site also has 2 moderators. We can also help if you need questions answered. Feel free to drop an email if questions or concerns arrive. That's what we are here for

Nessa

NylonSammi
Had the same thing happen to me.
OpenmindedinKy
I would never block, great pics!

bim51
I've been viewed by members that have blocked me specifically. I agree that if someone blocks you, they shouldn't be able to view your page. Bottom line, fuck them if they block you. Not worth worrying about it. Plenty of wonderful people on this site that aren't petty.

Redfyre9
Yes, it can be frustrating, as this just happened to me recently. Have no clue why- maybe they chose to do so because i responded to a post written to me, who knows...
when i respond, i read their profile carefully, and try to respond carefully with that info in mind. I sure wish most folks would read profiles thouroughly before they choose to write- so that time wasted isn't! lol

Lionessa
Hi eastwest

I am so sorry that happened. On BP reviews and complaints are reviewed by the Webmasters for verification. If they believe it is not true, then they will remove it. Please if you have another problem such as this, please contact the webmasters or a moderator and let them know. Also in an email if you look at it closely, up on top you will see "Block this member" Don't hesitate if someone is being rude and nasty. That is why it is there. Most members here really are great, however there will always be that one bad apple somewhere, so be sure to report a problem so it can be dealt with and you will remain anonymous. Take Care and Enjoy the site!

Lioness
juicyp6
When I find that someone has blocked me specifically after viewing my profile I block them from viewing it again. Yes it may be petty to some but I will not be your personal spank bank

Lionessa
Hi Bigpop55
If you ever have that experience again where someone is acting like they are younger than 18 or even tells you they are, please notify the Webmasters with the name and nick of the person so they can look into whether or not they may be a minor. Minors are not allowed on the site, even a picture with a minor child is not allowed. Hope you are enjoying the site
Nessa

Webmasters
Thanks for the feedback all! Nessa, thanks for mentioning that. We always say we rather look into a problem and have it be nothing, then let scammers or rude people run free around the site hurting members. Contact us anytime with problems.

In addition that, we've seen some cases where someone will write something hurtful or abusive and then block you so you can't complain back. If you feel this has happened to you, let us know. If it's a LEGIT complaint against them, we will help you make that complaint on their profile.

eastwest03, sorry you were made to feel that way. I'm thankful to the member who helped you come back. I believe we took care of your situation. Though for the record, our experience with you has been great. You seem like a sweet, gentle, thoughtful member. We are glad to have you on BP.

Thanks all,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

bipms
Blocks are just part of the process. I just move on

Lionessa
Hi Fiveinches

Just a couple of helpful hints...If you are considering a to meet, or are considering sucking a cock if the right one comes along, then you should really change your sexual preference to Bi-Curious instead of straight. That one little thing may be a huge difference on how your profile is looked at. Hopefully that one change will help!

Take care
Nessa

bisexual14u
A bump to the top as it seems to be happening again.

Tammy & Jeff

bisexual14u
It's amazing how many people block specific age ranges or block couples but they come view your profile... Go figure.

Cumfmbutt
Right on!
Superfungurl719
When someone shows you who they e them.

sambiman
Lionessa you block me and I don't know why You were giving me some great help. I don't know what I did to offend you

Interests:

Related Searches