Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
We are a happily married couple eagerly looking to meet a single bi-male or bi-couple in Citrus County FL. I love to watch my husband suck another man's hard throbbing cock! We have met with another couple before but the male was not bisexual. Looking for that full bisexual experience....email us!
Bisexual Couples
so sad. all bisexual couples not in AZ. LOVE Hot Bisexual couples...Ms here and missing bisexual sex..love my women and love my men, So horny watching my man taking it... Then my turn...OH only after my girlfriend and I have had our way with each other first!
2 Guys One Woman
I'm a 24 year old horny devil looking for some bisexual fun. I'd be completely interested in joing a couple to suck cock, lick pussy, get fucked, be fucked, anything. I've never experienced it in real life, and I'm dieing to try it out
Bisexual Sex Group
Say Hello to all of you very Hot and Very Horny Bisexual Male and Female's ---> out there, that Are in and or around the Philly PA area ? ---> Kiss I am getting to gather a Very Horny Group of Bisexual's to meet up for a Suck and Fuck Meet in C.C. Philly PA, Up to 80 people can cum and cum again ---> So if You or You's are Very interested in CUMING - ALL - NIGHT - LONG With Me - Just e-mail me Back and Ask Me Where and When We can Meet ? and I will tell all that are interested in CUMING Hug My name is Dennis and I am ALL BOTTOM and You Female's Can use your Strap - on's on Me To - So Do Cum and Get off With us in Philly PA ? :)
Anal Sex
I have a very horny ass and I do mean a very horny ass that needs a very horny cock to fuck me for long sessions,and I like 3 somes two men taking turns while I suck one I'm curious to find a nice couple sucking is cock as his woman fucking me with a strap-on
i love to do 69 with a women or man my size or smaller.or even a couple. i,m 5ft. 7in. 156 lbs, a retired senior home all day. single my own home. very privet,very discreet.room mate possible.call soon i,m very horny now. if your bisexual so much the better. swingers more then welcome.sam. i live in the prescott valley arizona area. sam