1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Smaller cut cock

Jman69
Who's into smaller cut cocks like mine

monaohio
as long as i can feel it going in my hole and it doing my hole its all good i love to moan as a guy is doing me

SquidlyJones
Small cocks are awesome! I love putting the whole thing in my mouth and feeling it as it gets real hard as my tongue wraps all around it.

Yummy

Bronto33
I wouldn't consider that a "small" cock

Jman69
Thanks for the positive comments

Jman69
It doesn't look small at all, I'm 5 inches when hard

Redfyre9
An old saying goes "More'n a mouthful is a waste!"

CoupleOLove
As Mae West once said, "its not how much you have but how you use what you got". Beautiful cock Jman

Jman69
Thank you coupleolove

Bronto33
I need someone that can host in Cleveland

Jman69
Cheap hotel is an option

NoDogmaDude
personally I love (prefer) smaller cocks. I can get it all in my mouth, down to the root. Soo much fun!! larger are fun too but not as much (for me)

Jman69
Deep throating is easier on a smaller one.

bim51
I'm on the small side

Jman69
Same here
Notshy85
Looks good to go to me.

SloStroker4U
I love my little 4.75" cock.

Brandiiinme
Morning woody with pumping. 31/2"

BiDiscreteMaleMD
It looks like the perfect size. I would love to suck it without using my hands and then swallow the eruption for you.

RickyBoy2020
I'm 6 1/2 and mine looks small. I think it always looks smaller when its on you.

James427
I think I like smaller cocks better

Hambone1972
Can i suck someone's cock tonight
yourtoy40
I’m with Bronto, doesn’t look small to me but I’d like to take it!

Grumpy420
I consider myself small but I'm thick.

Biforyounguy
I guess size don't matter, but when you a big dick and people know it you feel more confident
Johnnyhale
Coming from a smaller than average. Small is good for swallowing And reaching the balls can make for better pleasures

Hitandmissdaddy
No cock to small a cock a cock im on small si9

MidTownBob
I definitely enjoy a small cock. Nothing like the excitement that I feel when I have most or all of it in my mouth, throbbing away.

chillywilly
I have sucked and been fucked by small cocks they feel good and I am not a size queen so I will do any size who will do me

Softsuck
Small dick huh
Well get a gander of this small cock

loweral
I like them all.

SouthDenvrCocksucker
I love your cock. The perfect size for my slutty mouth!

SouthDenvrCocksucker
I love every cock in this thread. I wish you were all lined up taking turns fucking my mouth and ass!

Interests:

1 Inch Dicks
I love to play with a smaller cock 1 I love having it all in my mouth and since I have a very tight little hole smaller cock feels way better inside me
Small Penis
hi, s e mich smaller for smaller playmate
5 Inch Dicks
I would love to find men with smaller cocks as i am into having my mouth fucked and used but i gag so smaller cocks are best for this. I enjoy hanging my head off a bed while the men plow my mouth. Prefer verbally abusive men nsa only CLEAN
Small Cocks
hi, s e mich here looking for smaller to p[lay with my smaller 1
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
I would love to suck big cock in front of the guy's wife or girlfriend while both of them talk dirty to me and humiliate me saying how much my cock is smaller.
5 Inch Dicks
if I ever give up my anal virginity I would certainly want it to be someone that had a smaller cock.