1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking for tops around Manhattan Kansas

mrmidwest55
Submissive bottom in panties and thigh highs traveling to Manhattan on 10/13-10/16 and hosting tops in my hotel.

Interests:

Bisexual Top
Since I'm a total bottom, I'd like to find bisexual tops. Gay tops with large tools. Any race, anytime and place. Lindawantabe
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I’m always interested in meeting couples in the LS. I am open to play with all. Looking for couples in South West Kansas. Or Wichita/Salina Kansas area
2 Guys One Woman
I'm in Wichita Kansas bi firm top male and I want to meet up with someone for sex badly. Preferably a bi couple or a transsexual that's willing to drain me and keep me drained. I need it today or tonight. Is there anyone from Wichita Kansas in here that's willing to hook up soon.
1 Man On 1 Man
Hi im Special K. I need all black tops older mature black tops to cum fuck this sissy pussy. I need it stretched so I can market it. 100% serious. Leave your number!
Outdoor Sex
nothing like fucking on top of a roof in manhattan!
Michigan Gang Bang
Bi Male and travel michigan.. Crossdresser bottom gurl would love to be gang banged and used by male tops while women watch or just all bi male tops. Tie my legs open and have fun.